Labour

Alisannes pov

It is now only a few days till my babies are due and Niall and I are getting really nervous. I mean what if they are not well or still born I don't know what I would do. My world would be over.

Anyways I was walking down the stairs to Heavenlis because apparently she has some big news she wants to tell us but I already know what's coming but I am not going to say. When I get a sharp pain in my stomach. I assume it was just the babies kicking so I continue to walk down the stairs but then it happens again this time worse. I double over in pain and fall down the stairs. I try to shout for Niall but I remember he was out with the boys at like 7 am this morning I mean seriously am I missing something. After calling for him another three times I try for heavenli.

"HEAVENLIIIIIII!!!!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs and another pain comes. I finally decide that these pains are contractions and I am going into labour, I really need Niall now so I pull out my phone and call him. After three rings he answers.

" hey are you ok" he speaks.

" no, I need you I think I am going into labour...oooowwww" I manage to say just as another contraction comes.

" what ok I am on my way don't move" he assures yet instructs me.

" ok please hurry" I reply and hang up the phone.

Hurry Niall please hurry!

Nialls pov

I need to get home alisanne needs me she is going into labour. So I call a ambulance so when I get there they will get there.

" ok guys change of plans we are going home alisanne needs me" I tell the rest if the boys.

" what I thought we were going to nandos for lunch?" Louis wines

" well as much as I love NANDOS and I really do alisanne is more important at the moment, she had gone into labour and we need to get there fast" I inform him.

" right ok let's go then" Harry stands and walks towards the car from the bench.

" put your foot down Harry" I tell him.

Alisannes pov

After a very long wait and lots of contractions Niall and the boys arrive and call the ambulance. I feel all weird being fussed over because I don't really like that kind of thing but at a time like this I have no choice. Liam being kind takes of his jacket and folds it into a little pillow so I can rest me head on it while Niall holds my and squeezing tight and the other boys are looking out for the ambulance.

" there here" I hear Zayn shout. When two paramedics walk in and lift me onto a stretcher and into the ambulance.

The journey was full of Niall telling me to stay calm and the paramedics telling me to breath slowly.

Once we finally reach the hospital I am taken to the maternity ward and a midwife comes to help me deliver the babies. I am now petrified and staring at Niall who is staring back at me.

" it's ok alisanne, it's ok, I love you" Niall whispers pulling my head into his chest.

" I love you too!" I reply.

When the midwife finally says " ok now push"

(A/N: hey guys sorry it took so long I have been on holiday and when I went back to school I had homework so yeah.

Anyway Alisannes in labour how exciting but will both babies be ok kept reading to find out.

Thank you guys so much for perusing my book and keeping on reading. Ily all so much.

Plz read/ vote and comment I don't get very many comments and It would be nice to hear you thoughts and Ideas because I am running out and this book is coming to and slow and steady end, so If you want it to continue plz comment. Ily.

Sophie xx.)