Back home

Alisannes pov

The plane ride was good and we finally arrive back home in England. We pick up our bags from baggage reclaim and head out of the terminal where Zayn phones us a cab back to our flats.

It takes a while but the cab finally arrives to take us home and we all pile in.

Me, Niall, Zayn, izzy and Eleanor on one side. Liam, Jordan, heavenli and Harry on the other.

" home sweet home" Louis chimes and we all cheer in agreement.

" I have missed this place" I say snuggling close to Niall for comfort.

" we all have " heavenli says back.

The rest of the journey is silent apart from some fidgeting and coughing. And we eventually get home after half and hour and we all agree to go doing Liam and Jordan's for dinner, well a take out but you know... Anyway we all agree to go for Indian because we are all sick of Chinese for the moment. When the food arrives we all gather round the table.

" so home at last" Zayn breaks the silence.

" yep finally" I agree, I couldn't wait to get back here because the health care here is better for the baby than in china.

" so alisanne how's the baby doing we haven't talked about it for ages?" Eleanor asks

" it's good well as good as I could be I guess" I reply, I really have no idea what it is surposed to be like.

The rest of the meal is eaten in silence and once we are finished me and Niall decide to go home because I am tired.

" well we better go" I say.

"Yeah we are going to go now guys because alisanne is tired" Niall agrees.

" oh shame but I guess it's a good idea because of the baby so we will see you tomorrow yeah?!" Heavenli says.

" yeah bye" Louis says and as I hug each of them in turn they also say bye.

Niall has to help me up the stairs a bit because of the baby but we eventually get there and Niall unlocks the door for me.

" finally home sweet home!" Niall shouts guiding me into the apartment, I can't help but tear up because I forgot how much I love our own place.

" hey what's the matter?" Niall asks putting his thumb under my chin to force me to look at him.

" nothing I just love it here that's all" I reply wiping my eyes.

" we'll ok...... Come here!" Niall says simpathetically and I walk into his arms and he gives me a bone crushing hug.

" I love you, you do know that don't you ?" He questions

" off course I do and I love you to more than you will ever know" I agree.

" It's funny how only months ago we hated each other with a passion" Niall chuckles

" yeah well time can change people and I did not know you until our first date when we actually got to know each other" I chuckle back

" yeah and I'm glad we did!" Niall says

" so am I" I agree

I love him so much!!

Izzys pov

"We'll I think we should go aswell Zayn" I say just as alisanne and Niall leave.

" yeah and us" Harry agrees.

" I think we will head if to" heavenli also agrees standing to her feet.

" thank you for the wonderful dinner Liam and Jordan" I say.

" mhmm" everyone nods and hums in agreement

" we'll be seeing you guys" Jordan exclaims.

As we all walk out the door we all wave at each other and go our separate ways.

As soon as we walk the ought the door and I closes behind us Zayn pulls me in for a hug.

" we have got some planning to start, for the wedding " he says into my neck

" we will start it tomorrow" I reply I am just so tired after the long flight I can't be bothered now.

" ok" he agrees and lets go of me.

(A/N: marriage is such a lovely thing!! Nearly all of them are engaged, it funny how you can go from hating someone to loving them.

Anyway thanks for still reading guys I love you and I hope you follow my story on till the end I know it's not the best but I'm trying it is my first I'm think about starting a new one so look out for it on my page but I don't know exactly when I will out it in their so don't get your hopes up. Thanks for reading guys

Sophie xx.)