Another one???

Louis pov

Ok now this is driving me crazy everyone except for me and Liam is getting married and I feel like heavenli wants to get married to. It is really stressing me out because I obviously do want to marry her, more than anything but it is the ring I get her, I don't know what she would like and I don't want to get the wrong one and she is not happy with it.... AHHHHH!!! This is so frustrating and as If she can read my mind heavenli walks in and questions

" are you ok boo bear you look frustrated?"

" yeah yeah I'm fine just a little jet lagged from the flight yesturday brava use you know I have not flown many times" I reply

" oh yeah of course, it's ok don't worry everything is ok, we didn't die did we" she tries to comfort me.

" gee what a wonderful thought thanks babe" I remark sarcastically.

She flushes a deep red and I assume it is my use of the word 'babe' I don't use it often and when I do she always flushes. She is just so cute and I need to get this ring fast so I can be engaged to this beautiful woman.

" well I need to go and talk to the lads about something so I will see you later babe" I say standing from the couch and kissing her on the cheek, the use if the word babe makes her flush again and I can't help but giggle in satisfaction that is the reaction I had hoped for.

I close the door behind me and send a group text to the lads telling them to meet up with me at Starbucks just down the road from our flats and one by one they reply

Liam: k man see ya there in five!

Niall: I will try and get away from Ali- Anne but I may be a while!

Harry: why are you up so early anyway be there in five!

Zayn: alright mate be there soon.

They all arrive on time, we'll all exept Niall. Strange because he is usually never late because it is always Zayn that's late. I mean I'm always late but Zayn, he always later than me so, Zayn takes that crown. I am snapped out of my thoughts by Niall, last but not least sitting down at the booth I picked in the back corner of the shop.

" finally" I sigh.

" sorry I said I would be late alisanne is a nightmare at the moment with the babies and all"

" it fine man we get it, you don't have to worry" Harry cuts in

" anyway back to the reason we are all here" I say gesturing towards myself.

" I am thinking if proposing to heavenli and I need some help on how to be romantic and thoughtful when I ask her, also I am really worried about the ring being right, so could you guys help me??" I say letting out a breath of air.

" yeah I mean we can try I am probably no help because I have bit gone that far with Jordan yet but I am also hoping to soon" Liam says

" so are the rest of you in?" I pray they are.

" yeah of course" they all say in unison.

" great I love you guys now where do we start"

Heavenlis pov

We'll that was strange he went from frustrated and jet lagged to running out the door like nothing happened, sometimes I really do not get that boy but I love him for it he is my little boo bear and I want it to stay that way. The whole Liam thing has still got me shaken up but I have forgiven Liam because it was lam the heat if the moment and Jordan was forgiving which I was surprised about also, usually if someone does some thing like that to her she goes all bad shit crazy on them, just look and her ex mark, he ended up with a broken nose and a slap round the face, poor guy....... Hhhhhhaaaaaa I sigh to my self. I better do something I have been sitting here for ages.

Alisannes pov

When is Niall coming home he has been gone forever and we are all out of cheese and onion crisps, dam those cursed cravings, they are getting worse. I keep feeling the babies kick inside me and everytime my heart flutters. I still have to punch my self, I can't believe I am having twins!

As if on cue Niall burst the ought he door with a half full coffee cup in hand.

" you took long enough didn't you what were you talking about, you are as bad as Us girls" I almost scream

" I'm sorry sweetie but it was important" he leans down and kisses me on the cheek lightly. I can help but let my heart flutter at his choice of words always so sweet and thoughtful, could I have picked better.

" it ok I am sorry I am just getting those cravings again and we are out of cheese and onion" I apologise for snapping at him a minute ago.

" it's fine I will run to the store and get some more, just for you my precious wife" he taps my nose lightly and grabs his door key and phone and heAd out again. I love the way wife sounds rather than girlfriend,

' wife ' ...... ' wife ' I like it.

Jordan's pov

Omg it's my birthday next week and I am toats excited it's my first with Liam and I can't wait birthdays are really special to me and I want to spend mine with my best friends and perfect bf. I hope I get nice presents as my friends will know I love prezzies. Eeeeppp I am so excited!!!!!!!

(A/N: double update you proud I just wanted to add that in there as it is quite important to the story line as you will see in the upcoming chapters. So what do you thing about Louis love for heavenli he is so sweet!!

Any who thanks for getting me to 320 reads so quickly it is amazing what one chapter can do hey!! I love you guys and keep reading, voting and please please comment I want to hear your thoughts about my story xx

Sophie xx.