Late???

I woke up as normal my eyes fluttering open and the light pouring in. I got up and put the shower on to warm up while I was waiting I went to the loo when I realised something............................ I am late..... This can't be right I must have the wrong date, let me see yesturday was the 19th so I am... I am late!

I quickly finished up and ran out on to the landing the smell of bacon folding my senses I took a big sniff before yelling down the stairs to mum

" mum what is the date today?"

" ummm let's see it's the ..... 20th" she replied

" SHIT!!" I cussed as I ran back into my room I turned the shower off and quickly threw some clothes on I grabbed my bag and my purse and ran down stairs.

" mum I am going our for a sec ok see ya !" I shouted and I left

" wait where are you go-" I cut her off when I slammed the door shut. I marched up the road to the pharmacy, luckily it was only about a 2 minute walk away from here so it would not take long when I realised I had not seen Niall this morning he was not there when I woke up. Anyway I brushed off the thought when I reached the pharmacy, the cool ax hitting me as I walk through the door I found the tests and bought three I marched up to the counter and paid for them as fast as I could. Once I had got them I walked out of the shop and back home as fast as I could.

I opened the door and my mum yelled to me

" alisanne what the hell is going on-"

" I will tell you later " I cut her off.

When u got upstairs I went into my bedroom and locked the door and then to my ensure bathroom and locked the door I open the first test and did it. I waited for the result to come through....... It read.......... Pregnant!! I could not believe it so I pulled out the other one and tried again the same thing happened. I could not believe this I am pregnant with nialls baby.

I am going to have to tell him, he deserves to know, I will tell him right after that shower I was going to have I once again turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up. When I stepped in I almost slipped as I had forgotten to put the non slip mat down on the bottom of the bath. I can't slip I need to make sure this baby is ok. But there is one problem I don't know how Niall is going to take it.

Once I stepped out of the shower and got dry I put on my burgundy spotty blouse and some leggings on. I went down stair to find Niall and you will never guess where I found him...... In the kitchen munching on some bacon and eggs.

" how did I know you would be here" I questioned him

" I don't know" was his reply with a mouthful of food.

" I really need to talk to you will you step away from the food for a few minutes it is really important" I asked sweetly.

" yeah of course what is the matter?" He asked sympathetically as I led him up to our room.

" nothing I just need to tell you something and I don't know how you will react!" I replied

" what.... Is there another guy cause if there is I swear to god-"

" thee is no other guy I love you" I cut him off " I really need you to listen this is very important" I tell him

" ok we'll I am all ears" he said laying backwards on the bed.

" we'll.... Umm...... I don't know how you are going to take this but umm here goes...........IMPREGNANT!!" I said as fast as I could.

" your what" he shouted leaning forwards sitting up straight.

" I am pregnant Niall with your baby and I want to know what I should do?" I ask him

" well you should keep it off course this is the perfect opportunity for us to start a proper family together!" He said reassuringly

" really you think so, you don't think we are a bit young?" I questioned him.

" no not at all we are 19 years old we are fine ,I love you, you know that"

" yes and I love you to more than anything in the world so if we are going to do this we need to tell the other and my mum and dad...... Oh shit I just remembered this is not going to go down we'll with them" I cussed

" we'll you are going to have to tell them that this is your decision and they can't make you do anything to change that" he advised me

" yeah I guess so..... Let's do this....... Together!!"

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long while but I have had tons if homework to do so yeah I hope you like this chapter it adds a bit of I twist

Thanks for reading

Sophie xx.