Alisanne is leaving

Alisannes pov

I have something I need to tell Niall but I don't know how to say it. My dad has just got a new job and he wants me to go with him where you ask to china. I am so scared that he will flip out when I tell him so I just need edge it in sideways to our conversations but it is really annoying me. I have told my friends but not the voyager I really need to it is going to be really sad because we are all such good friends now.... Aaaaahahhh we'll what can we do.

Eleanor's pov

Ok so I think alisanne is upset heavenli says she know what is wrong but she won't tell me because she wants it to be a secure secret but I really want to know. It is really annoying I asked Niall what the matter was thinking she would have told him but he looked confused and then got worried about her so I think I have made the matter worse by him knowing something was the matter so now I am even more worried.

Nialls pov

I just heard something very interesting from Eleanor a little while ago she asked me what the matter was with alisanne and I had no idea but I think if there was something wrong she would tell me first not heavenli and izzy we'll I know she has known them longer but we are together now so I guess she would have told me but I have something very interesting to ask her since we have been together a while I am going to ask her to marry me eeeeppp anyway me being me I went and asked her what the problem was.

" alisanne. Alisanne where are you???"

" I am here Niall what's up??"

" umm...... Well Eleanor told me she thought something was wrong with you and heavenli knows so I thought that I should know you know and anyway I have some thing I need to say to you to any way so ....... Here goes nothing........alisanne will you do me the greatest honour of being me wife?? "

" yes Niall of course I will I am so shocked and the ring it's its beautiful!!"

"I thought you would like it"

" I love it and we'll not to put a damper on things but I have some bad news my dad he has got a new job "

" oh that's great he has been looking for one for ages"

" yeah we'll here is the bad bit he wants me to go with him"

" to where??!" I said confused

"Uuuummmm. China"

" what" he said standing up with tears in his eyes. " can't you stay here with me I will look after you he knows that right?"

" yeah we'll I tried that one but he wants all his family there to support him anyway I will be back In a couple of months just until he has settled down and then I am allowed to come home again and we can have the wedding"

" I guess that will be something to look forward to but I will really miss you!!!!" I said almost crying and then a single tear rolled down he red tear stained cheek.

Heavenlis pov

I feel really bad for Niall alisanne leaving like that but I guess she had no choice anyway since Niall and her talked she has been a lot happier so I guess he has made her get a lot happier than she was so that's good.

Knock knock I heard the door go when I opened it was alisanne with a large grinn on her face " hey how's it going ?" I asked.

" I am good I guess anyway come round to ours tonight for dinner I am cooking and me and Niall have something we bend to tell you all"

" can Lou come to?"

" yeah of course I am now going to Eleanor's want to come with??"

" sure why not...... Louis I am just going out for a bit with ali-Anne is that ok??"