Surprise

Alisannes pov

My eyes fluttered open letting the light flood in. I mumbled and turned back over not realising it................ Was my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I leapt out of bed and got straight in the shower letting the warm water wake me up full for this big day it was the first birthday I have ever had with a boyfriend it's just a shame that he is not here to celebrate it with me. I got out off the shower and put my birthday dress on I had bought yesturday.

It was blue strapless and tye-dyed. Dark blue at the top light blue at the bottom fading as it went down I loved it so much.

I dried my hair and straightened it with my crap straighteners, I really need new ones and put on my blue vans. I walked out of my room on to the landing and literally galloped down the stairs and in to the kitchen.

" morning mum" I cooed

" morning sweetie happy birthday!!" She replied pulling out a large cake and setting it infront of me.

I immediately yelled " CAKE🍰🎂!!" At the top of my lungs I then herd a loud door slam.

" hey what's all the shouting about cake about I am tsing to sleep up here!!" My dad yells down the stairs

" we'll I am sorry if I am exited about my BIRTHDAY!" I emphasised it since I could tell he had forgotten.

" oh yeah it's your birthday isn't it give me a second to get changed and I will be down in a minute.

" I can't believe you forgot Ashley!!"my mum shouts to dad.

" people forget I can't help that"

" your own daughters birthday!" Mum hollered placing her hands on her hips.

" you know I can't believe that man sometimes forgetting his daughters own birthday just disgraceful" mum whispers turning her attention back to me.

" it's fine he always forgets things" I reply not really surprised he had forgotten, I would be surprised if he remembered.

"Anyway present time !" Mum yells " Ashley get your arse down here now" she shouts.

" I'm coming!" He replies lumping down the stairs like a giant.

" now we have got some thing very special for you ok you are going to have to put a blindfold on ok so we can get it ready. I agreed letting her put the blindfold over my eyes.

Nialls pov

We arrived at the airport after a life time on a plane god my but was numb to find a man in a black suit on holdin a card that said friends of alisanne on it.

" ah there we go guys he is over there" I say pointing towards the man.

" oh come on let's go we are surprised to get to the house at ten and it's........ Oh poo it's 9:45 and it take half An hour to get there apparently" Eleanor said.

" WHAT" heavenli screamed .

" thank you always so helpful" Louis says sarcastically " heav calm down we are going to make it"

" guys I hate to split up this relaxation time but we need to go come on" izzy said running towards the man " we are the friends of alisanne that is us" she continues talking to the man now

" follow me" his voice sounded low and husky really strange.

Of course we all obeyed, he led us to a black SUV and open the door for us and we all climbed in when we were all buckled he pulled away.

Alisannes pov

I could not see a thing and my mum was leading me somewhere when she stops.

" ok hold on a second" she said her voice fading.

" mum where have you gone!" I asked worried she had just left me there.

Alisannes mums pov

I saw the car in the distance geasturing Kevin the driver to put his foot down and he did the pulled up and I stuck a big rosette on the car making it look pretty.

" ok take of the blindfold" I yell to alisanne.

Alisannes pov

"OMG you bought me a car!" I scream as loud as I could.

" not exactly it what is in it is your present" she replied me being kinks if disappointed but intreaged on what could be in side. I flung open the door and literally screamed my head off. I grabbed Niall and gave him a huge hug and kissed him passionately when I herd some loud coughs from behind me

" what about us ?" I herd a familiar voice call.

" heav oh my god how are you I have missed you all So much this is the best present ever in the whole world I vigils now wish for more than this"

I gave everybody a huge hug before showing them all inside and thanking my mum and dad for this and everything else.

" so " Niall starts "I think it is Time for presents"

" ooooooo what have you got me" I say excitedly

" I have got you a wedding completely planned by the girls here, in china next week!!!" He calls

" aaaaaaHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream " you are kidding me next week omg I love you Niall horan!!" I shout.

" nope " he replied popping the p

" this time next week you will he mrs alisanne horan"

" gosh I love you" I say leaping on him and snogging him.

" eeeewwwww get a room" Jordan call out.

" oh I have got one with a large bed maybe I can you him that later" I reply everyone marketing puke face at me mum and dad gauping at me also.

" what I am 18" I say to everyone

" that is not the point " my mum states

" oh it's my birthday. Cut me some slack"

" not later I won't" I hear Niall whisper in my ear

" oh you naughty boy" I whisper back

Could this day get any better??