Time to leave

Alisannes pov

I woke up this morning with Niall by my side and I realised that this would be the last time in a few weeks as I was going to china with my dad because of his new job. I was so sad I am really going to miss them. We all got up and got a taxi to the airport together. The car journey was silent most of us girls blubbering into our boyfriends t-shirts them reassuring us staying calm but I could see that inside they were upset.

When we arrived we all crowded into the terminal where it was time to say our goodbyes. my mum and dad had made their own where there and had everything sorted out the tickets and everything all I had to do was follow. I first turned to heavenli.

" we'll I guess this is goodbye for a while" I sobbed

" yeah and we will face time everyday ok" she replied crying as much as I was. Giving me a huge hug. Next was izzy who also had tears rolling down her cheeks.

" I will see you soon ok" I said giving her a huge hug also.

" yeah and call me everyday" she replied.

" I will all of you " I said spinning round on my heels looking at everyone.

" and you Eleanor I am really going to miss our little shopping trips!" I said turning to her.

" yeah me to" she said choking on her tears.

" and my last girl- friend!! I am really going to miss you" I said twizzling round to face Jordan

" I am going to miss you girl" she shouted at the top of her lungs years pooling in her eyes as they slowly started to flow.

Then on to the boys first Zayn then Liam, Harry, Louis and lastly Niall.

" I am going to miss you most baby" I said leaping to him and hugging him.

" I love you" he said hugging me back " I really love you and allways will ok" he said pushing my hair away from my treaty red face.

" ok ok I am not going for that long only a couple of weeks." I said pecking him on the cheek.

" even so I will still miss you and you need to promise me as soon as you are home we are going to sort out the wedding" he said pecking me on the cheek back.

" I promise ok " I gave him a huge kiss my arms around his neck. I did not stop until my mum said

" it's time to go now sweety" she said pulling me apart from him. I gave everyone another huge hug.

Mum handed me my bag and put her hand on the small of my back guiding me towards security. I gave one last wave and look towards them before I turned around and walked out of sight.

Eleanor's pov

" we'll I guess that is it for a while then we should go she told me she would call me when they landed. It's a nine hour flight to china apparently"

I said wiping my eyes.

" yeah the cab is waiting for us" Zayn agreed wiping his eyes aswell.

We all stub led out of the busy terminal all bawling still. As we all piled into the cab we all notice the one empty seat as Niall started hysterically crying , we all rushed to comfort him but there was no way he was going to stop until alisanne was home. And neither were any of us.