The afterparty

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" the coroner says with the biggest smile "you may now kiss the bride" he continues.

I have been waiting for these words for what seemed like hours.

I lean in and kiss alisanne passionately and she kisses back. I then scoop her up bridal style and carry her out of the back doors of the church. While everybody was cheering us.

At the after party

Alisannes pov

Everybody was finishing eating and coming through to the dance floor area when the dj exclaims through the microphone

" and now can we have the bride and groom on the dance floor for the first dance"

As soon as I herd this I jumped up and grabbed Niall hand lacing our fingers, guiding him towards the dance floor with me.

Our favourite song 'your song' by Ellie Golding came on and I immediately started tearing up because this was the song he sang to me after he proposed a total of 3 months ago now. (A/N: soz that was not in the story earlier but I thought it was a cool idea so!)

We slow dance for what seemed like ages until the music finally stopped and a more up beat song was put on for everybody to join in with!

Liam's pov

I had to get some air from all the smoke and loud music in there so I came outside. And I turns out I was not the only one with that idea.

I turned around to see heavenli walking up to me.

" hi" she said quietly

" hey" I replied simply

" sure is noisy in there huh?" She continues

" yeah it is" I agree, you could cut the awkwardness with a knife. We were stood there like complete idiots in an awkward silence.

"Soooo...." She tries to break the tension.

" soooo..." I reply hoping it would have a similar effect. I turned around to see heavenli twiddling her thumbs. She looks so innocent, so perfect I don't know what came over me but in that moment (a/n: see what I did there) I leaned over and kissed he lightly. She immediately pushed me away and before I knew it I had my hand on my cheek caressing where she had hit me.

"I CANT BELEIVE YOU DID THAT!!! YOU...YOU IDIOT" she shouts at me.

" I'm so sorry I don't know what came...."

" save it...what will Louis think??" I am cut off.

" yeah what will Louis think?" I freeze and turn around to see none the other than LOUIS!!!

(A/N: ooooo plot twist wasn't expecting that were you!! Hehe soz I haven't updated in like ages but I have had so much hw and revision for science exams I just haven't had the time anyway please keep reading!! I promise more plot twists to come!!! Love ya

Sophie xx.