3- Shayna

You guys, I'm back!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and also, I've labelled this book as mature because it will carry strong language and violence themes and all that, so that's just a head up.
Also, I just love kpop memes 😂
Enjoy!
________________

"I'm sorry, we had a difficult situation that arose Alpha."

A voice wakes me up from my slumber as I try to go back to my precious sleep and in trying to change my position I can't help but wince when my back starts to hurts due to me sleeping on a chair, from what I make out.

What happened? Where was I? Did i go to sleep on my side chair again while reading?

"Yes, I'm aware that you want to kill me and possibly rip my entire being into shreds but... we... the day we had originally planned to take her she was surrounded by people so it was kind of difficult to do so."

As soon as I make out the words said by someone's voice, my body fully awakens into a panic as I start to fully understand the conversation being carried out. I keep my eyes closed however, still wanting to listen to check the severity of the situation, while I discreetly shift around in my seat and touch all the surfaces nearby to indicate where I possibly could be. The leather seat feels cold under my palms while being comfortable to sit at and I notice my head is leaned towards a wall, or so to speak, making my neck ache from the uncomfortable position it's been in.

"Yes I know that isn't a good enough excuse, but we had to wait until the appropriate moment to make sure everything added up. Alpha, we were going to take her on midnight that day, but..."

I open my eyes very slightly to notice a small oval window near my head, which is closed by a shutter, There's a body facing me, sleeping in the seat opposite to mine and from the corner of my eye I can make out a figure walking around the space, their body hunched slightly, maybe due to anxiety from what I presume the more I hear them speak, however it's difficult to make out as his back faces me and i try not to move, scared it might alarm either of the two men in the same vicinity.

"I, we, think, Markus found out about the girl when we did..." the voice let's out in apprehension while talking on the phone.

I do not believe my ears as a loud and vicious growl is what I hear from the person on the opposite end of the conversation. It's so loud the man taking needs to pull the phone a few feet away from his ear while simultaneously blocking his ear by the other hand. A growl? Am I going crazy now? Who are these people, I think dread setting in me.

"When we were following her, we noticed one of his wolfs following her too and another one of them situated near her house, which is why we took her away from there as soon as possible to keep her safe, but, I, we think they got her family."

My family? Is this guy taking about me? Did something happen to my family? My heart starts beating faster and my breathing becomes laboured as I realise the dire situation I may be in. What if something happened to my family? What if... what if they were kill- no. No, they were not, i don't know anything for sure and they might not even be talking about me. Right? Please let me be right!

"We saw one of them enter the house and while I was taking her to our car, we heard screams coming from the house but we couldn't turn back because the neighbours were starting to wake up and the other wolf kept trying to follow us to get the girl, but we got her." The man says, a hint of surety in his voice.

Is that girl me? As far as my eyes can see, there's no one here except for me and the two men. Wait, am I on a plane? My heart immediately sinks at the thought as my blood runs cold. I am on a plane, to God knows where and if they are talking about me something bad happened to my family and now, i'm pretty sure something is gonna happen to me too.