Ch. 18 I was here before?

Start from the beginning

He just chuckled to himself, not knowing what to say.

Little Amey looked at him expectantly 

"It's time to go Amythest." Said one of the three figures approaching.

It was Nathan's parents, and... Nathan? 

Skye pulled young me into a tight hug 

"I really like you too Ames, Remember not to forget me" He whispered in her ear

"Okay, Everything's been set up" Nathan's mother, Gwen said "Now remember Amey, this is for your own good. It's to keep you safe okay?" 

Little me just nodded 

"Now Nathan? If you could please, erase her mind so she'll be even safer?" Nathan's father said

"What!" Exclaimed Skye, The little girl was too shocked to speak as she stared at the three in front of her. 

Nathan just nodded, and I watched as the little girls eyes clouded over then cleared. She looked at everyone confused. 

"I made sure to erase you the best, Skye." Little Nathan spat at Skye

....What? 

"Now, dear, come with me." Gwen said and took the little girls hand

A portal formed and the two stepped into it. Skye stood there clutching the little ring I had given him. 

Why was this memory continuing, did I pick it up from Nathan then?

Gwen appeared again, in what seemed like too soon. There was a distraught look on her face.

"I lost her....I can't believe.." She said and just stared ahead. "Maybe it's for the best"

Skye had fallen to the ground, crying. 

"I will find her." I heard him whisper.

The memory cut off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

This memory came to me while talking to Skye, right before....

I choked up with sobs, not wanting anyone to hear me I kept them to quiet whimpers. 

I heard the door open and close, then the shuffle of feet, quick across the floor.

 "Amey! Are you okay?" I realized it was Nathan as he kneeled in front of me

"Yeah, I'm...I'm fine" I said, trying to keep from sniffling

"Why are you crying?" He sounded worried, could I tell him?

"I just remembered" I closed my eyes, keeping the lie from him, for now.  

"About how your stomach got hurt?" He asked trying to get more out of me

I just nodded, letting him believe the simple, easily believable lie/

"Shhh, shh" He said running his hand over the back of my head, soothing me. "Here, can you scoot over?" 

I slid over and Nathan climed on top of the bed and covers facing me.

"Shhh, it's okay, you're okay. You're with me now, it's okay." he said, slightly hugging me, it caused pain in my stomach, but I didn't complain.

"Shhh, it'll be okay"

"I love you Nathan" I said, more to myself than him, I'm not sure as I slipped into a light unconsciousness.

"I love you too" he responded and lightly kissed my forehead

I whispered  "please don't hate me" as a way to somewhat soften what I had seen, it felt like betral that I knew, but why? It's my memories. Maybe it was more about what I had done..

"I could never hate you Amey. I'll love you forever, no matter what."

I looked at him, to see the sincerness in his eyes. I hope it lasts. 

As I slowly fell asleep, I was extremely greatful no one had a camera. What else had I said or done when I was on that medication?

Sorry it's short! Now was a good time to leave off! It's informative ..right? 

Vote and comment. It really really REALLY helps motivating me :)

Thanks for reading anyways, BAI! I LOVESSS YOU ALL!