はち

"The hell is that suppose'ta mean?" Yoongi asked before repeating the question that was asked. ""Do you guys remember this?'"

"Is he saying that that actually happened?" Jeongguk asked, gesturing towards the picture.

"This guy is actually crazy," Namjoon added.

"And you guys are fuckin' judgemental," Hoseok finished, turning around and glaring at them so quickly that his earring whipped around his neck. "What if he is crazy? Do we have a right to be asshats about it?"

Seokjin smirked. "I think in this world people generally think that they have a right to be asshats about anything and everything, Hobi," he said. "What actually makes them seem like an asshat is whether they state their asshat opinion aloud and in what manner."

Hoseok and Yoongi simultaneously rolled their eyes. "Please shut up, you sound like Joonie," Yoongi said.

"Universe forbid it."

"Guys!" Jeongguk yelled, waving his arms, almost hitting Jimin in the process. "Important things going on right now!"

"Oh, yeah."

"Why do you guys have to argue about everything?" Jimin asked softly.

"We're not arguing, baby," Yoongi pointed out. "We're actually agreeing that our Namjoon is a loud smartass."

"I didn't do anything!" Namjoon shouted, his voice squeaking a bit as it raised several octaves. "Why do you guys talk about me like that even when I'm not being a jackass?"

Jeongguk jumped up, this time actually hitting Jimin, who yipped like a small child. "All of you! Shut up!" he yelled. "And somebody reply to Taehyung!"

"Fine, fine," Seokjin muttered under his breath, picking his computer back up from where he had put it. "So what should I say?"

"Well, he did ask if we remembered that picture," Hoseok reasoned.

"And it never even happened, so that'd be a definite no," Namjoon finished Hoseok's statement, which got him an eye glare. Hoseok hated being interrupted, and Namjoon was good at interrupting.

Seokjin sighed and looked back at the photograph. It was interesting in more ways than just appearances. Everyone in the photo was smiling, which was odd. The photo seemed to be taken professionally, and unless a photo was candid people were rarely seen smiling in it.

seokJ: What is this?

A few seconds went by.

Kimtae: This was when we had the photoshoot for Ynwa

Kimtae: Hyung, why don't you remember?

Kimtae: Hyung, what's happening?

Kimtae: Please hyung im so confused.

Kimtae: Please tell me what's going on