#40 Stark's truth

Start from the beginning

"We'll do that together too."

Heart nearly broken when Peter let go of your hands, his eyes no longer stared at your face, but instead into a wall.

"C'mon, Peter. Tell me you understand me. This is our lives now and-" You tried to hide the fact that you are indeed scared. "-and you have to be prepared of losing me."

He wouldn't reply.

   "I thought... of all the people, you'd be the one who understands."

   How quiet and how Peter played it so nonchalance that it told you to leave the room, or to leave for a while. It was the first fight in your love lives.

.
.
.

: your pov

Maybe it's because Peter was bit by a radioactive spider and i am a billionaire in iron armor, that's why our love lives is harder than normal teenager.

I didn't contact Peter ever since, yet Ned always be my spy to report about how Peter is doing, Fortunately, he healed up so fast and left the hospital now.

"Like, he want me to runaway with him, we'll be islanders, eating coconuts for breakfast and avocado for dinner."

I've become desperate enough to discuss a relationship problem with my Ai, but (N/n) is a good listener.

"You don't want to runaway with him?" She asked, her voice echoed my lab as i working on my new suit.

"I'd like to. But my father is hero, if i can't be like him i'm no different from my mother." At this point I sighed. "Gotta stay to save people, that's our duty, even though humanity suck ass, stupid and not worth saving."

I started swear when I can't deal with my emotions, can't stop thinking about how's Peter, is his wound still hurt though? And what is wrong with my dad these days, he drunk all the time.

"Do you think he really meant what he said at the homecoming?" I asked (N/n) so softly, normal person couldn't hear it.

"About what?"

"That he loves me."

"I'm afraid I couldn't answer that, (Y/n). The only problem of my system's understanding is the definition of love."

I forgot she was technology.

"Do you love me?"

"I care and fond of you."

"I love you too."

At least I finished creating my forth suit for today, Dad said it shall help me distract my thoughts from Peter, well, it did, like 2 minutes.

"Peter is here." (N/n) spoke out of the blue.

"What?"

"Peter Parker, the Spider-man and your..."

"I know who he is. What is he doing here?" I asked, dropped all my tools on the table. "Is he coming to-- like-- make it up to me?"