Chapter Sixty-Six

Start from the beginning

"I thought he was after the new chick," Cal coughs.

"She doesn't have the time of day for him," I tell them.

"And she did for you?" Ash teases.

"Please," I emphasize, "she couldn't fucking tolerate me for shit."

"Nobody can besides Tia," Mike nudges me with a smug grin, "she never stopped talking about you."

I forgot to mention earlier, Mike is Tia's cousin. Which is why Mike and I are so close, also how I met Tia in the first place was because of Michael.

"Yeah," I pick at the leather knee patches mum sewed on them. They don't look back but they piss me off.

"Speaking of Tia," Mike says, "is she going to join the band again?"

Tia was in the boys and I's band being lead singer, but ever since she moved, I had to take over. I never really got to asking her, but she never asked anyway.

"I kind of like it this way though," Cal says, "it's more edgy."

I shrug, agreeing and I do actually like it this way. Nothing against Tia, but it is a little better. I'm sure she'll understand.

"No one mention it to her," Mikey warns looking at me.

"Im not going to tell her," I roll my eyes, "but we are having a gig on my birthday."

"We'll tell her then," Ash shrugs.

Marcel's POV

"So what class do you have first?" I walk with Olivia around school before class begins.

"AP English," she sighs.

"Why do you say it like that?" I laugh.

"I have him in that class," she looks down. I know she's talking about Harry but I don't bring it up.

"Um- Leeroy and I are going to study for the calculus final tonight," I change the subject, "do you want to come?"

"The calculus final? What? I-I thought that was in April? Why is it so early?" She panics.

"They announced it before break," I stop and she starts freaking out, "Olivia calm down. It's next week."

"I'm never going to be able to study enough! I'm horrible at calculus!" She yelps.

"Olivia," I grab her shoulders, "calm down. I can help you. Don't worry. You have a genius best friend that will help you study for this test. Don't panic."

"We have a week," she sighs, "and I have so many finals coming up in two months."

"We all do," I laugh, "you have plenty of time to study for those. Right now, just focus on calculus."

She nods, "right. Thanks."

"Okay," I let her go, " I'm going to head to class so nobody takes me seat. See you at lunch." I wave and she walks away.

Harry's POV

"I don't want to go in there," I stand at the entrance of my classroom. AP English.

"Mate you have to," Louis rolls his eyes, "how did you even get AP English?"

"My dad?" I lie. Louis shrugs and tries pushing me in but I put pressure on my feet and hold myself onto the wall.

"Harry," he fails to push me in, "c'mon man. I have to get to class too."

"Then go," I emphasize, "but I'm not going in."

"Fine," he slumps his shoulders.

He stands there in silence and looks around the hallway, "look its Chloe!"