1. Dorm room

JADE'S POV

             I was walking through the halls of my new college, I could tell my sophomore year was gonna be rough. Looking down at my slip of paper resting against my chest, I read "second floor, room 305". I had one huge duffle bag in the hand i was holding my paper in and over my shoulder was another, so i wasn't excited to walk up some bigass stairs with 80 lbs on my back.

             I leaned up against the big cold metal door as it slowly slid open. Every step was like hell, each one sucking more than the last I thought going up the two flights of stairs that wrapped around each other. As I got to the top I pushed my back against the door realizing I now had to pull. Reaching my fingers out trying to grab the handle without dropping my bag, on my toes struggling to reach the door, someone came up behind me quickly grabbing ahold of the door handle.

            "Here let me get that for you before you drop something!" a strange long haired girl said with enthusiasm, "Hi, I'm Leigh-anne!"

            "Hi, I'm Jade, thanks!"

            "So where are you going?" she asked taking my other bag off my shoulder as she began walking with me.

            "Uh, room 305"

            "You're kidding! I'm room 306!" Leigh-anne yelled almost busting my eardrum. I showed that as I put my free hand over my ear. "Sorry I just got excited" I could tell she was gonna be a problem.

           I just nodded in response not wanting to seem mean, I was a bit overwhelmed. It wasn't that far from the staircase to the room, it was just a few dorms over. We stood in front of the door as i rummaged through my pocket for the key, i opened the door to see two girls singing at the top of their lungs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfic, so don't get tooo mad at my bad writing. 

I don't want the story to be super cheesy so it might take a minute before anything really interesting happens just warning you. If you're up for the ride then stick around if not, well then SUX! :X :)

 ~Hope you enjoyed

                                     - L