Chapter 2: A Night Not to Forget

Author's Note: This chapter is fun... <3

PLEASE SHARE, comment and like. I really want this story to have more views like my others.

Enjoy 

- LuluPunkRock

-------------------------------------------------------

Itachi walked into the bathroom to find Shisui brushing his teeth. He slightly felt too awake to go to sleep. His eyes were wide awake as he glanced at Shisui. 

"I'm not ready to go to bed." He spoke as Shisui glanced at him. He spat some toothpaste from his mouth and smiled, "You don't wanna go to bed?" His face was full of amusement for his lover. Itachi nodded and crossed his arms watching Shisui rinse his mouth. 

"What do you wanna do then 'Tachi?" He definitely tried hard not to smile. Itachi furrowed his brows and quickly dismissed it. He leaned his body against the door frame.

"I wanna do something, but I don't know what." He answered. Shisui curled his lips and focused his eyes towards the sink. 

"I don't know Itachi. You still hungry?" He asked as he shifted his eyes back to him. Itachi shook his head with his lips slightly pouting. He's being slightly difficult for him. Shisui had no idea what to "do" except have sex till they get tired. But, he definitely didn't want to ask him. 

"I wanna go somewhere. I'm tired of staying home." His eyes roamed around the floor. Shisui felt a slight drop in his heart. He would be down to have sex tonight. He stared at the sink for a moment. And then an idea immediately occurred to him.

"Why don't I take you to the secret dance club?" He grinned. Itachi gasped and shook his head. "What? No. I've never been there nor have I even knew the Uchiha compound had a secret club." Shisui instantly giggled and fumbled with his fingers. His masculine fingers intertwined with each other, each digit tapped each other. He always did that when he get's nervous.

"Come on Itachi. It's really fun! Let me go change out of these shorts." He happily spoke and walked out the bathroom. Itachi turned his head and then rolled his eyes. He did not like the idea of going to any party or club. He always imagined it to smell bad, so he never went there. Plus, he wasn't a party guy nor a social and outgoing person.

Shisui slipped on some jeans and kept his black t-shirt on. Itachi watched him grab his wallet and shove it in his pocket. 

"No." He quickly spoke. Shisui turned back and looked at him with concern. "What?" 

"You're not going to bring your wallet Shisui. They might steal it." He explained with an assertive tone. Shisui smiled, "Itachi. Don't worry. Nobody is gonna take it." Itachi rolled his eyes and then sighed, "I don't have work for a week because Lord Hokage is forcing me to have a break. I'm only getting paid half. So if you lose that, we're screwed." He quickly replied with a hint of an attitude. Shisui laughed and grabbed onto his boyfriend's hand. 

"Come on Itachi."

---------------------------

The summer night wasn't ideal as it should've been. There was a slightly cold wind drifting through Konoha. But the stars were bright and gleaming across the endless sky. 

"It's kinda cold." Itachi murmured under his breath as he held onto Shisui's arm. He glanced at Shisui's excited face. "Aren't you cold?" 

Shisui looked down and giggled, "Nah. I'm good. Are you cold?" 

"Didn't you hear me? I said I was cold earlier." He quickly replied. Shisui grinned sheepishly and rubbed Itachi's back. "Sorry 'Tachi. I was just so excited to go with you." Itachi rolled his eyes and shoved his face against Shisui's arm. He could smell that deodorant Shisui always used. It smelled spicy and strong.