Part 4

Kyle had told Cartman he couldn't stay mad at him, and he meant it. But Kyle couldn't help but feel a nagging pit of pain inside his heart everyday knowing that Cartman was getting together with someone else even after their "moment" in the kitchen that one morning. Maybe Cartman was only doing it because he was being pressured. Maybe he wasn't actually interested in this Kat girl, Kyle thought, as he took his seat in his first period classroom. It was an icy, rainy Monday morning and as Kyle rested his head on his hand while sitting at his desk before class started, he nearly dozed off to sleep.

He was awakened by a soft touch on his head as someone walked past him. He languidly opened his eyes to sight Cartman walking past him... But with Kat at his side, with her curly blonde hair and large delicate eyes. Kyle almost became red. His emotions were flooded with intense anger and jealousy towards Kat. He didn't even know the girl. He was also furious at Cartman for deceiving him like that. He should have seen this coming: Cartman would just fuck with his head and leave him to suffer.

Throughout class, as Kyle somberly attempted to focus his attention to the subject of the class, he found himself glancing over to Cartman in the back row every few minutes. And every time he looked over, Cartman was joking with or talking to Kat. Hate fiercely broiled in Kyle's heart. He'd loved Cartman for so long and this is what he got in return? Thoughts of panic and vexation thrashed around in Kyle's mind. And the whole day progressed as such. Every period Kyle would look over at Cartman only to sight disappointment.

After school, Kyle escaped directly to his house, barely mentioning a word to anyone in the process. His parents weren't home, so he closed the front door, sprinted upstairs to his room, and slammed his bedroom door shut as he stormed in. He was furious. He grabbed the nearest thing he could (his alarm clock) and aggressively flung it at the wall. He breathed heavily and his face became hot. With all his power, he brutally slammed his foot into the mirror, kicking it until it shattered and minuscule pieces of glass were propelled in all directions. He looked down; his right foot was bleeding through his sock. He ignored it and threw himself face-down on his bed.

He was in the verge of warm tears when he heard the door open. He quickly collected himself and looked up. Stan stood in the doorway, looking concerned.

He pointed to Kyle's foot. "Dude," he exclaimed. "What the fuck happened?"

"Forget it," Kyle mumbled, trying to not sound as devastated as he was.

"Anyways, I'm worried about you. Today you seemed so different. And not just today-this whole weekend. What's up with you?"

Considering there was no way in hell Stan was to know about his situation, Kyle simply responded, "I'm just stressed."

"If Cartman's bumming you out then you let me know and I'll make sure he gets it."

"It's fine, Stan."

"Shit!" Stan gasped, looking behind Kyle. "Your mirror... and your foot. Jesus, what happened, Kyle?"

Kyle sat straight up on his bed now. "Just leave me alone. Please."

As Stan hesitantly began walking out of the room towards the stairs, he glanced back at Kyle one more time and said, "Eventually you have to tell me what's going on because I can't stand seeing you like this." He turned away and walked back downstairs.

As Stan walked out the front door, he spotted Kenny across the street already walking towards him. When Kenny met up with Stan, he pushed his hood off, exposing a head full of messy blonde hair.

"Is Kyle alright?" he asked, wrinkling his forehead. "I saw him sprinting like an African to his house."

Stan hesitated. "He's uh... he's not... the best. I don't know what it is. He and Cartman get in arguments all the time, so I don't think it's that."

Kenny shrugged. "Come on, let's go back to my place and-"

"Kenny, I'm not going to that landfill you call a home. How 'bout my house?"

"I'm kidding," Kenny chuckled.

As they began casually strolling through the feathery snowfall, Stan said, "Cartman's supposed to go to the movies with that girl tonight."

"On a Monday? That's dumb."

"I'm just confused why someone like Kat would want a fat asshole like Cartman."

Kenny paused. "Maybe she's just desperate."

"She could do better than Cartman though. Just sayin'."

"What about Kyle? He seems like he needs to get laid."

"Kenny," he started, with concern in his voice. "Today I found Kyle kicking mirrors and throwing shit. I think he's mad or jealous or something."

"Of Cartman? I'm jealous too, but you don't see me throwing a fit."

"Shut up, dude," he snapped. "I don't know, maybe he really liked her before."

As they walked into Stan's house, they dropped their bags at the front door and headed to the Xbox, not speaking another word about Cartman or Kyle.

----------------------------------------------

At 7 pm, Cartman was standing by the movie theatre that was about to show some cheesy movie Kat wanted to see. He had already bought the tickets and patiently waited for Kat to show up. Meanwhile, he was worrying about what Kyle was thinking about this situation. Honestly, Cartman did not want to go through with any of this. He even found Kat slightly annoying, but he was pressured by her, Stan, and Kenny. Cartman had been becoming frustrated with his feelings for Kyle. The whole stunt that he pulled in the kitchen that one morning had caused him to feel anxious when he was separated from Kyle. He wanted to touch him again. He constantly imagined how it would feel to be allowed to passionately handle Kyle the way he wanted to. It began getting too much for Cartman. Even masturbating didn't get rid of Cartman's desires.

Just then, Kat, with thick long blonde hair and a rather unimpressive face, waltzed up to Cartman with a timid smile.

She immediately went in for a hug. "Hey, Eric," she greeted in a rather seductive tone.

"Hey," Cartman said, holding in a spiritless sigh.

"Ready?" she said as they began walking in the dark theatre.

As they say down, Cartman found himself discontent. He had passed up the trouble of buying popcorn, which he now regretted as his stomach squealed. He honestly did not want to be at this stupid movie with this ditzy slut. And most importantly, he missed Kyle's touch. He found that he was getting warm inside just thinking about him.

After a short, casual conversation with Kat, the lights dimmed down, people's chattering ceased, and the movie began. Cartman payed no attention to the movie whatsoever. His mind was on Kyle. In a way, he was nervous to see him again. It was the only apparent weakness he had. Also, he figured Kyle would be getting the wrong idea about him and Kat. The more he thought about Kyle the more he became turned on. As the movie in front of him progressed, Cartman blocked all of his current surroundings out and involuntarily fantasized about the irresistible red-head.

His thoughts were soon interrupted by a sudden but creeping feeling of warm pleasurable moisture on the head of his penis. He mistakingly let a small moan escape him. The speed of Kat's mouth sensually moving up and down his boner caused Cartman to tense up. He enjoyed it too much to stop her. Up until and even during the point of climax, all Cartman could think about was Kyle.

After the movie, which had been mostly neglected by Cartman and Kat, they walked out and in the parking lot, Kat planted a sloppy kiss on Cartman's lips. He felt nothing.

"See you in school tomorrow," she said, lustfully.

At 10:11 pm, as he said his empty goodbyes and started his car, he set his mind to visiting Kyle that night no matter what it took. Driving home, Cartman was not aware that Kyle had furiously broken just about every object in his room.