Imaginary Stars

Magsimula sa umpisa

------------------------------------------------------

*Jay's POV*

"So what's up with you and Jack?" Macy asked. Nobody was at the lunch table yet except her and I.

"Um well...funny story actually." I replied with a  fake laugh.

"You see we are um.." I cleared my throat. "a couple." 

"WHAT?!" She yelled. The lunchroom started to stare at us. I turned red.

"I swear you pull the weirdest crap on me. You lying right?!" She asked.

"Nope." I replied.

She let out a dry laugh. "Why must you confuse me so much?" 

"No idea. It's fun i guess." I teased.

"I'm happy for you Jay, but this is his last chance. If he does something to hurt you one last time I am not holding Elias back or myself, I'm calling your brother, mine, and we will basically hurt him physically the way he hurt you mentally. That dirty bastard." She fake smiled. 

"Oh my god relax." I laughed and rolled my eyes. Brittany and Sarah sat down. 

"Did you hear the news?" Macy blabbed.

"What news?" Brittany asked. 

"Jay has herself a boyfriend." Macy smirked at herself for spilling beans.

"Jesus! Who?!" Sarah asked a little rowdy.

"Jack." I smiled.

"That's awesome because he's looking at you right now and not staring like a creep or anything." Sarah said. I turned my head and looked back to the group. I just laughed.

Brittany pushed Sarah's arm gently, "That's great Jay." She smiled. I nodded.

Her smile was so nice because she was nice and made me feel good inside for her reassurance. 

"Sarah, why don't you tell them about yourself." Brittany smirked.

"Well I don't want to brag but I landed myself a hottie, too." She pretended to care about her nails. 

"Who?!" Macy and I asked in unison. 

She waited a few seconds then her eyes widened with excitement. 

"Aaron!" She smiled and laughed then covered her mouth. It was adorable how she did that just talking about him.

"Aww!" Again we said in unison. 

She blushed. 

Just then all the boys appeared. Aaron sat next to Sarah and kissed her on the cheek, Taylor sat next to Macy and put his arm around her shoulders, Jack held my hand under the table, and Eli and Brittany just sat awkwardly. 

We started talking about random things. Jack leaned in a could feel his breath near my ear.

"Let's go." He whispered.

"Where?" I asked and leaned near his ear so he could hear.

"To have fun, duh!" He whispered back. I just smiled and nodded.

We told the gang bye, got up, and left. 

I heard Elias before we left say, "What's with them?" 

Macy answered for him. 

Jack was holding my hand pulling me through the halls. 

"Where are we going?" I laughed.

"To the football field." He answered.

I just followed.

Once we got there he laid in the middle of the field on the grass.

"Come on." He tapped the empty spot next to him for me to lay down. 

"Why? What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just lay." He said calmly. I obeyed. 

"Remind me again what we're doing." I said.

"If you have to question everything Mrs.Johnson, we are looking at imaginary stars during the lunch hour. Geez!" He replied being fake annoyed.

"Thank you for the information." I said back. I'm pretty sure I was blushing because he called me Johnson. 

"So you like that name don't you?!" He asked. He must've seen. I stayed quiet and kept looking at the sky.

He turned and wrapped his arms around me. 

"It'll be yours one day, I promise." He whispered. I smiled. 

We stayed in a comfortable silence until we saw shadows hover over us. It was her. Ugh my life has been fine for a while and now she comes. Thumbs down.

"Woah. Hey there kids what cha doin?" Bethany asked.

"Looking at the stars." I replied.

"You're delusional." She said to me. "Jack, baby, what are you doing out here with this rat?"

He stood up. I mimicked his action, but stood a step behind him.

"She isn't rat, she's my girlfriend." He spat.

She wasn't expecting that. "Excuse me?" She said. She shot draggers at me with her eyes.

"She's already a better girlfriend then you were." He added. His face was expressionless and hard.

All I'm thinking right now is salt.

(Lol sorry guys I had to add that)

"Why are you dating her exactly?" She asked disgusted. I rolled my eyes.

"Because he obviously likes me. He doesn't like you. Get over it." I answered.

"Why Jack?" She asked annoyed. She ignored me.

"I'm dating her because I genuinely like her. Okay? Bethany just piss off." He replied.

"Fine." She said to Jack. She turned to me, "Guess you like sloppy seconds whore." 

With that she sashayed away. Before I could say anything she was gone.

--------------------------------------------------

Please read my Hayes Fanfic called Hidden. 

Thanks for reading. (: