Cohabiting Showdown

Guess who's back! So in this one-shot, it's about 2D and Noodle bickering on who's the better parent for my OC, Melody. Which they clearly argued like an old married couple, except obviously they're not even married, they're cohabiting partners 😂. Set in phase 4 before they go back on tour on 3/18/18, ft. Melody Pot at age 4-5 and speaking English properly.
*disclaimer*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standing in front of a mushroom was a small bluenette Melody concentrating on it while holding her katana.

"Just keep steady to get the perfect slice." Noodle instructed.

"Isn't this the mushroom dad have as a pet named Paul?" Melody asks.

"Yes." Noodle said plain and simple.

"Won't he be mad?" The bluenette asks again.

"He'll get over it. Now keep focus."

Melody nods at her instructions. She got the focus to make the perfect slice of the mushroom until the tall bluenette singer walked into the guitarist's bedroom.

"Noodle do yew happen to seen- Ahh!!! Melody, No!!!" 2D shrieked.

He dashed to prevent his bluenette daughter from slicing the mushroom but it's too late as she already did, a perfect one actually.

"Paul! Don't leave me now! Don't you leave me! Clear!"

2D desperately try to perform a CPR and mouth to mouth resuscitation (obviously, mushrooms don't have lips) as Noodle and Melody are watching this calmly. After that he stopped, realizing his pet mushroom is gone.

"WHHHHHYYY!!!" 2D cries out to the ceiling with his arms up in the air.

"Oh, Paul. He wos so young! He's the only fing I needed for comfort!" 2D being over-dramatic.

"So, you'll get a new one. It's just a mushroom." Noodle rolled her eyes.

Not a good way for the Japanese woman to say those words unless it's around a blue-headed imbecile.

"Yew take that back! Yew sometimes have no respect for my property! I'm feeling that you're giving some bad influences on my daughter!" 2D got angry.

"Your daughter?! For the record, she's my flesh and blood too! So we both shared custody of her. And don't act like you're a better parent, 2D! Like the time you nearly blew our daughter's brain out with that damned trumpet of yours!" Noodle argues.

"That wos a year ago! It's not my fault that I didn't expect her to come out of nowhere! Least she got her brain back in!" 2D flew his arms in the air.

"My point is, even you also are giving Melody bad influences!" Noodle pokes him in the chest.

Then the pair got into some argument like an old married couple. Then again, they're not even married, they're just cohabiting partners. Then Russel came into the scene.

"Ok, can I ask what's the issue here and why?" Russel wonders not even giving a shit.

"They got into a petty argument to the fact that each of them is giving me bad influences." Melody explained.

"Ok, you gotta fix this before Noodle may start chasing 2D with her sword again." Russel pinched the bridge of his nose, the young bluenette nods.

"Also can you wait out here, just in case?" Melody asks her uncle figure, and he too returns in a nod.

Melody steps in and judo flips both her parents to shut them up.

"Christ, Mel! Is it too much to ask in telling you to quit flipping a person before you broke their backs leading them to the hospital for 6 weeks?" 2D referring to the incident that happened to him 3 months ago.

"Listen. Mum, dad. You remember when I was three and I went to both of you when you're debating on which middle name should I pick?" Melody recalled, the pair nodded.

"Like you said before mum, I love you both very much. Even if you're not married but you two made a perfect team. There are some good, and some bad. Yes, both of you do give bad parenting skills around me. But honestly, that's what makes me love this odd family more because being normal can be boring sometimes." Melody explains.

The pair looks at each other for a second then,

"You know, I'm good at giving her more bad parenting skills." Noodle argues.

"That's rubbish! If there's one who gives her bad parenting tips, it's me!" 2D argues back.

"Melody!?"

The pair looked at their blood child in hoping to get answers from her on who's the better parent in giving bad tips to a child.

'Chīzu to kurakkā (Cheese and crackers), I knew this would come to this.' Melody getting annoyed of their bickering again.

"Ok, the one parent that's good at giving bad tips to a tot would be- RUSSEL GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

Melody then dashes to the drummer and hops on his back before they go after her.

"Nani (What)? Melody! Get back here! Who's better at giving you bad parenting skills!" Noodle ran after them.

"It's me isn't it? It's gotta be me!" 2D also ran after them.

"DAMARE (SHUT UP), 2D!!!" Noodle's voice can be heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy this hilarious odd family one-shot. The ending made me laugh a little 😂.