I Can't Lose You!

So I got few of the ideas from watching Degrassi: Next Class S04E07 & S04E09 of the Zaya moments. Don't wanna spoil if you're a Degrassi fan! Set in phase 4
*disclaimer*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was late at night, and inside Kong, Studios shows 2D and Noodle in the rehearsal room on the floor. 2D dances his lanky fingers through his keyboard to let it sing it's melodies.

"Well? Wot do you fink?" 2D asks for Noodle's opinion.

"I like it. Any idea what it's about?" Noodle asks.

"Yep. Got the lyrics here." 2D took out the lyrics sheet.

"Well, play it! I love to hear it!" Noodle pleads her bluenette friend.

"Ok then." 2D pressed his finger to his keyboard to play out the melodies,

Where does it come from?
When everything was outside
Busted and blue
How in the universe
Through the lithium
Busted and blue

All my life
All my life
Beam a light
On me, I am a satellite
And I can't get back without you

Where do they come from?
The wires that connect to us
Weightless and fall on your body
'Till we're invisible
I'm with you throughout it, choose
Busted and blue

Noodle noticed a tear is escaping the bluenette male's tear duct, dripping from his cheek.

"2D? What's wrong?" Noodle asks with concern. 2D wipes a tear away from his own cheek, still not saying anything.

"Please, Stuart? Whatever is troubling you, I can help." Noodle spoke softly. Finally, 2D takes a deep breath and looks right in the eye.

"Why'd you do it?" He spoke.

"What?" Noodle was confused.

"Why'd you have to do that kind of stunts from El Manaña? You had me and Russ scared!" 2D explained.

"But I'm fine now." Noodle told him.

"But still, wot if sumfink goes wrong? Wot if you actually died literally?! Goddamn it, Noodle! Wot were you finking? Do you even fink of us at all?!" 2D argued. This makes the young Asian woman angry at this.

"What is your deal? At least be glad that I'm still alive! I can take care of myself! Why the hell are you making this a big deal?" Noodle argued back.

"Because I'm scared of chances of losing you again!" 2D confessed. Leaving the young guitarist emerald eyes wide in shock.

2D sighs as he stands up to walk towards the wall and press his hand against it with his own as his blue fringes cover his blood filled eyes.

"Ever since after the El Manaña. I left the band, 'cos I don't want anyfing to do with this band if you've gone missing. Even though you're the worst. But you're still my priority to keeping this band together." 2D calmly explained.

Noodle being saddened by this stands and walks to him. She grabs him away from the wall and embraces him.

"Do you wanna know why I didn't involve you in the emergency calls after I arrive at Kongs Studios?" Noodle whispered up to his ear. 2D shook his head and Noodle sighs.

"Because I didn't want you to get too worried much about me. And that you too are my priority as well." Noodle explained then plants a soft kiss on his cheek. Finally, she lets go from him and walks back to where the bluenette's keyboard is sitting.

"So are we gonna continue, or what?" Noodle asks. Leaving 2D to think.
-----------------------------------------------------
Morning comes in already. Showing few lyrics sheets scattered, next to a pair where Noodle is on top of 2D, while his arm is wrapped around her frame for protection and the other is spread out. Both sleeping peacefully. 2D was first to wake up.

"Hey." 2D grinned lazily. Waking Noodle up as well, she looked up at him and smiled tiredly.

"Hey, yourself." Noodle greeted back.

"We overslept?" 2D said.

"Yeah. I believe so. But you feel comfortable to sleep on." Noodle comments while getting up from him.

"Wot can I say? I have the gift." 2D joked then to stand up.

"Breakfast?" 2D asks.

"You go on ahead. I'll be out in a minute." Noodle told him. He nods then walks out of the room, leaving Noodle to think.

'I promise you, 2D. You're not gonna lose me, anymore.' Noodle promised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoy this chapter as well. Also, you may notice that the lyrics of Busted and Blue is shortened. Well, it did happen in television series/movies. Also from this Gorillaz app for Noodle's meditation song, still Busted and Blue in instrumental was extended in 10 minutes. In other news, I just received e-tickets to see Gorillaz on the 17th! Which is actually going to be the first concert I'll ever go to! I've done enough talking, more to come soon.