Confusion Love?

So this one-shot might be long due to 2 part on 2D and Noodle's point of view from what they did back in Plastic Beach. Also, this is my au Gorillaz to when they had Melody. So I hope you enjoyed this one. Set in pre-phase 4 in 'The Book Of Noodle' and 'The Book Of 2D'.
*disclaimer*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noodle;
It's been 8 weeks since many things happened to her, again. The attack on Plastic Beach, being washed up on Japan shore, and let's not forget to what she and 2D regretfully did when they... done it. She's been feeling morning sickness recently, and she knew why.

Chiyoko then walked up to a young Asian woman with a tray of white rice, miso soup, and steamed fish.

"You seemed very quiet past 2 weeks? Is there something troubling you?" Chiyoko being concerned as she placed the tray next to Noodle.

"I'm fine. And thanks for the breakfast but I'm not feeling hungry right now. I need to continue on diving to search for more pearls." Noodle replied.

"I'm sorry. But you're too sick. You just need to lie down and rest." Chiyoko instructs her.

"Listen, I'm gonna be fine!" Noodle told her.

"Noodle. If something is troubling you? You can tell me. I promise that everything will be fi-" Noodle cuts off Chiyoko's sentence.

"No! It's not going to be fine! Even when you arrive at an island in a middle of a fucking ocean. Then you finally reunited with a close friend that you haven't seen him in 6 years, and thought things will be the way it was before between you and him until you end up having sex with him on the beach after a talk! Until later on, you woke up and realized what you just did to your friend and don't know why?! And decided to never speak to him again before the attack on the island and end up fleeing from it until you end up getting washed away from your companion and end up here for 8 weeks then suddenly you recently get morning sickness when you remembered what you did with him back on that beach meaning you're pregnant with his goddamned child!" Noodle breaks down.

Chiyoko felt breathless when she heard of what the young Asian woman just breaks down of. Noodle sighs and brushes her violet bangs back with her hand.

"I just.. don't know what to think anymore? I've known 2D since I was ten when I joined the band, and I looked up to him like a big brother I never had. Until.. what we did back there... god! It's so damn confusing and I don't know why?!" Noodle sniffles.

"Would it be out of, more than loving him than a good friend?" Chiyoko calmly spoke. Noodle shot her head up when she heard this.

"More than a friend? But I can't love 2D that way! Maybe, I kinda do? But this could set a bad example for us, the band, and media! I just wish things would go back to the way it used to be." Noodle covers her face with her hands.

"Noodle. You can't hide away your feelings to him because of what others will think. I understand that you're scared and confused. But past era has changed to this time period because love conquers any obstacles. Even if those won't accept your love to him, this is your life. Your point of view. Do whatever your heart tells you and not be afraid of judgments." Chiyoko explained to Noodle.

Noodle wipes a tear away from her green eyes. She placed her hand on her stomach to where her and 2D's child is starting to form. She takes a deep breath.

"I'll think about this through. Thank you, Chiyoko." Noodle hugged Chiyoko in surprise. Then the older woman returned the hug.