Back Off!

Set in phase 4
*disclaimer*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere in downtown New York. The pair is walking down, passing through the crowd. 2D and Noodle were volunteered to grab some pizza from this fast food, Little Italy Pizza.

"2D! How much longer? My stomach is eating my stomach!" Noodle groaned.

"Just a little bit longer, love." 2D chuckled at her comment.

"Couldn't we at least have taken a taxi or subway instead?" Noodle suggested. 2D stopped dead tracks.

"Oh! Heh. That didn't bought up." 2D said nervously. Noodle punched him hard in the arms.

"Chikushō (Damn it), 2D!" Noodle angrily said in disbelief.

"Ow! Again with the violence? You know I bruise easily, obviously." 2D points out.

"Let's just keep walking before I end up eating you!" Noodle said with a deadpan.

"Heh. I'm sure you're not serious on that?" 2D hoped.

"I don't know. I did say you smell sweet like butterscotch." Noodle said.

"Jesus, woman! Get away from me blood!" 2D ran away from his young Asian bandmate.

"You can't get away from me that easily, 2D!" Noodle chased after her bluenette bandmate.

After passing through the walkers and getting some complaints from them. The pair reached inside the pizza place they were going to grab from.

"Told you I catch up to you. No wonder you probably failed physical exercise when you were a kid?" Noodle panted.

"Ok. First of all; that's offensive! And second; we actually arrive to grab some eats." 2D gives a smug at the end of his sentence.

Finally, she noticed a delicious smell of pizzas being cooked in the oven.

"Guess it's worth it. Let's order something." Noodle suggests. 2D nods in agreement as they walk up to the counter.

Once they told the cashier their order, they step back from the counter and waited till 10 minutes. Until a woman close to 2D's age, with auburn loose waves at mid-back length, and hazel eyes.

"Oh my god! You're 2D and Noodle from Gorillaz! I just love your music, really!" She said.

"Oh. Well thanks a lot, love." 2D replied.

"You know, I always think you look attractive with that blue hair of yours. What's your secret?" She scooted close to 2D.

"I fell out of a tree when I wos a young, then it grows out blue, oddly." 2D explained.

"Well, I think you look better off with this blue hair." She flirted.

"Oh, really?" 2D flirts back making the young woman giggle in response.

"Also, maybe you should give me some lesson on trying out your piano?" She gets up close to the bluenette male. Earning a cute smirk from himself.

"Let's see if it'll happen." 2D replied.

Noodle rolled her eyes in disgust at this scene.

"Oh! Look our order is ready!" Noodle interrupted as she grabs a box of pizza from the counter.

"Hm. Too bad. How about you call me later, and we can let this 'piano' session happen." She flirted lastly as she slips out her phone number from her cleavage and 2D takes her offer.

"We'll see?" 2D gives her wink.

"Let's go, 2D!" Noodle drags his lanky arms hard out of the pizzeria.

"Ow! Noodle! Again, bruise easily." 2D reminds his Japanese female friend.

Noodle finally let go's of his arm.

"Christ, Noodle. What's got you twisted in knots?" 2D rubs his arm soothingly.

"Nothing! I'm just hungry. That's all." Noodle lied while looking away from him embarrassingly.

"Oh my god! You're jealous, aren't ya?" 2D gasped in amusement.

"What! That's crazy talk!" Noodle puffed her cheeks while blushing madly at this.

"Oh, really? Your cute blushing cheeks didn't say otherwise." 2D teases.

"I was just looking out for you to not get hurt!" Noodle said.

2D may be a useless idiot, obviously, he is according to Jamie. But he knows Noodle.

"So why the rush out? You probably couldn't stand her nails crawling all over me?" 2D raise an eyebrow teasingly.

"Ugh! You're imagining things with that blank sheet of paper in your head! As if I'm actually jealous of that woman?!" Noodle argued.

"I don't know? Am I, Noodle?" 2D crossed his arms together with a smirk.

'Kare no kawaī oppai! (Damn his cute smirk!)' Noodle shouted in her thoughts in Japanese.

"Let's just get back to our suite. And this time, we're taking the subway!" Noodle suggested which 2D nods in agreement but still smugs.

'Yep. She's definitely jealous.' 2D chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor, Noods. Who could blame her? Hope you enjoy this humorous platonic moment. Thanks to 2DGorillazOfficial  for suggesting this idea in group chat from Instagram!

2nu Momentz (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें