Walkmans Are Cool

Another 'Guardians of the Galaxy' reference idea! Where Star-Lord and Gamora were having a discussion. He shows her the meaning of music, they were about to have a moment... though it didn't end well for Star-Lord, poor guy. Also the song I put in, you may recognize. Set in phase 4.
*disclaimer*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On top of a roof is where the bluenette singer is lying on while smoking a cancer stick, as usual. And what's covering his ears is a headphone where the jack is attached to a 1979 Sony Walkman. Now we know he has a touch phone like everyone else. But he still has fully attachment to Walkmans.

Not hearing a sound on who's coming up the roof. It was the young guitarist, Noodle. Who walked up to him to where his head is. Making 2D look up to her then proceeds to take off his headphone.

"What're you doing up here, 2D?" Noodle asks.

"Just, needed sum me time, again." 2D replied, then he flicks the cigarette to the far ground.

Noodle then sits down next to him and noticed his vintage device.

"Is that the 1979 Sony Walkman? I didn't think you had one." Noodle points out.

"Yeah. My dad gave this to me when I wos eight. I still kept it with me to fink of him, since he died in his sleep 12 years ago." 2D explained to his Japanese female friend.

"He sounds like a great dad. Is that why you still kept it?" Noodle commented. 2D nodded in response. Both continued to stare out at the lavender sky.

"I used to have this cute monkey Walkman when I was ten years old. I'm not sure what happened to it?" Noodle told the bluenette singer.

"Do you wanna listen from mines?" 2D holds out a headphone for her to take.

Noodle takes the offer and places on top of her head to close it to her ears. It was playing 'Careless Whisper' by George Michael.

"Hm. 'Careless Whisper' by George Michael, 1984. Didn't think you're into this song." Noodle commented.

"Well. Kinda had a mood for love songs." 2D sits up and scratches the back of his head.

"Toochi. How desperate are you to find love?" Noodle chuckled.

"You know that every time I fell in love. Fings end up in the toilet. Not sure if I'll ever find 'the one' for me." 2D explained.

"I'm sure you will, 2D. Come on. Who wouldn't wanna love this pretty face." Noodle pinch his cheek and he swatted her hand away teasingly.

"Noods, stop." He giggled, and she did too.

They both stop. Noodle then places her hand on top of 2D's. The singer is not sure what's happening.

"Why're you touching my hand?" 2D spoke softly.

"I don't know? Should I stop?" Noodle replied softly. 2D then squeeze her gently.

"I don't fink so. It's kinda.. nice?" 2D gazed at the guitarist's beautiful green eyes, and she did the same too.

Both slowly lean in and were about to contract lips together until Noodle pulls away, with a pink blush across her face and she frantically takes off the headphones and gives it back to the bluenette.

"Uh, thanks for showing me your music. I gotta get going! Katsu is probably hungry! Jā matane (See you later)!" Noodle rushes to climb back down in from the rooftop leaving the bluenette confused at her frantic.

Once she's in, she dashed to her room and gets inside to lock it and brace the door leaving her to take heavy breathing and feeling her heart is racing.

"Ima nani ga atta no (What just happened)?" Noodle whispered to herself. She placed her hand to where her heart is still racing after what just happened on the roof, between her and... 2D.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And yet another awkward moment between these two.