Wedding bells

~~~~~~~~
Your mom/mrs.Bianchi pov
Me and Gabriele ( Adriana's dad ) were on our way to a business meeting with Alex's parents I believe they're dating now - we arrive at the building and go in we see mr and Mrs.kutnetsov and we follow them into a conference room , so ....mr.kutnetsov starts well I sent Alex here to find Adriana and he did what he was supposed to do but I understand that they are now dating and you two seem to have a problem with that , yes , I say we are and always have been enemies it would make no sense that are children are together , yes I see says mr.kutnetsov but I had a proposal since the American mafia have come to rise again after your little warfare they decided that to not only come after the Italian mafia but but ours too ( Alex's dad runs the Russian mafia ) , well I'm not surprised you guys betrayed your alliance with them , yes that we did but I was thinking that we could make an alliance of our own to take down the American mafia and plus both our mafia's would benefit from this , but ....my husband starts you betrayed the American mafia why would we take that risk, because this alliance would be sealed by marriage , marriage of who , why Adriana and Alex of course, can me and Gabriele discuss this privately, of course we'll leave you to it call us when your ready , well Gabriele starts it does sound like a good offer , but Gabriele we would be giving up our daughter to a man we don't even know , yes but he obviously treats her well If she decided to date him , I guess your right we should take the deal go call Anatoly ( mr.kutnetsov ) back in here - they come back in and we sign all the papers needed , so it's official We're giving our daughter's hand in marriage to someone we don't even know and they'll be officially engaged by next week .... she's going to hate us Gabriele, No Abriana. She won't hate us she'll probably just be a bit upset but she's our daughter she could never hate us .

Alex pov

I get a call from my father I hate that old fucker what does he want . Привет папа ( Hello father ) да, сын я хотел сообщить вам, что мы заключили союз с итальянской мафией ( yes son I wanted to let you know that we have made an alliance with the Italian Mafia ) вы имеете в виду мафию девушки, которую вы прислали мне сюда, чтобы найти, вы имеете в виду мафию, с которой мы были врагами, поскольку я был в подгузниках ( you mean the girl's mafia that you sent me here to find, you mean the mafia with which we were enemies, since I was in diapers) да, они помогут нам уничтожить американскую мафию (yes they will help us destroy the American mafia ) хорошо, что когда-либо говорил отец ( well , whatever you say father ) хорошо, сынок ( okay bye son ) пока отец (bye father) - old fucker