Chapter 4

Follow me, so you know when I update or when I post new stories!

I decided to post the chapter since you guys were only 2 votes away from reaching the goal! Please work with me! Leave feedback!

30 votes and 9 comments for the next chapter!

Chapter four.

Calliope Evan's Point of view:

The first thing I grab is the letter from Oracle.

'Dear Calliope,

I hope you enjoyed the gala, I know I did; I saw there was a little incident at the end. If I am completely honest I totally expected a body to turn up tonight.

Didn't you? Leave five of New York's deadliest people in a confined space for more than 2 hours and you will get a dead body.'

Did that mean that Oracle was at the gala?

'I also wanted to congratulate you on the people you chose; Specially the killer. Javier DeSantiago is known in his field not only because he is extremely good at killing people, he also never gets caught and that is what we need.

Right after you meet with your team tomorrow I expect you to start training with Javier. You'll have a 2 week crash course on how to kill and after that you'll meet with the rest of the team for your first stakeout.

Now onto the exciting part. I come bearing a gift.

You can't kill Michael Costello without a weapon and now that you've recruited your team you will need to train with one.

First up we've got the Magnum .44 dessert eagle, a semi automatic gun which is definitely my favorite. It's got a detachable magazine with a capacity of  7 rounds. Work on your grip though, It's got a strong kick!

I'll be delivering more guns soon, for now enjoy this beauty

Regards,

Oracle'

I grab the pistol, quickly checking if it was loaded.

It was.

After a few google searches I learned how to put the safety on and off and most of the basics but I would definitely need Javier to teach me more.

Deciding that this could all wait until tomorrow I decide against my previous plan of getting white girl wasted and decide to smoke some Mary Jane instead.

Better high with no hangover to make me regret it in the morning

"
At exactly 6:00 in the morning my phone rings.

"Hello" I mumble groggily into the phone.

"It's Javier, at what time will we meet?" His curt voice asked.

I rub my eyes trying to wake up a bit. "I'll meet you in the lobby at 8:30." I had gone to bed a little late and was now regretting it.

"Okay." is all he says then hangs up.

Jeez.

A few minutes later I get another call.