"I'll take that as a yes. It will be today at 4:00, so you might wanna start getting dressed." Will says and my eyes go wide.

"Now you tell me?" I say before tossing the phone to my girlfriend and making a beeline for the closet.

Y/N's POV

I catch the flying phone before placing it to my ear.

"Hey Will, it's me. You've just got Ally going crazy trying to get ready."

"I know, this was the only time Shakira was free for the next couple of months."

"Fair enough, and thanks for doing this by the way."

"You're very welcome, I figured she could use some cheering up, considering what she's been through the last couple of days. Oh, and don't tell Norminah, but I've also got Beyonce paying them a visit as well."

"Oh my god Will, you're the best!" I exclaim.

"I try. Anyways, tell Ally to have fun!" Will says before ending the call. I set the phone down on the nightstand before feeling a tap on my shoulder causing me to scream in horror.

"DINAH!" I yell, clutching my heart. 

"Sorry, that was too funny though!" She says through her laughter. 

"I'll get you back one day DJ." I say with a sly smile. Dinah grins. 

"I invite you to try. Who was that on the phone by the way?"

"And why was my sister so excited?" Aaliyah adds.

"Will, and she's preforming with Shakira tonight on Ellen. Speaking of her, where is she?" I ask, scanning the room for any signs of my girlfriend. Camila points towards the door. 

"Bathroom." She says. A few minutes later, Ally waltzes in to the room and straight in to Mila who was standing near the door. 

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" She apologizes. 

"I'm fine Ally. You ready for tonight?" 

"I don't know. I'm excited and nervous." Ally says. I plant a small kiss on her head as she walks over. 

"You'll do fine babe, just enjoy yourself!" I reassure. 

"Can we get some lunch first? Please?" Mila asks, her stomach growling. We laugh and nod at the dorky Cuban rubbing her stomach. The seven of us scramble down the stairs and out the door. Lauren gets behind the wheel and chauffeurs us to the nearest Waffle House, courtesy of Ally. After an incredible meal, we chose to head over to Ellen's with a very energetic Mexican.  

"Hi, I am booked with Ellen at four. My name is Allyson Brooke Hernandez." My girlfriend says to the receptionist. 

"Of course, just head down the hallway, and it'll be the third door on your right. Have fun!" She says. We follow her instructions and end up in front of large door with a the number, 5, clearly marked on it. Ally knocks lightly, and it opens to reveal Shakira wearing a wide smile.

 Ally knocks lightly, and it opens to reveal Shakira wearing a wide smile