Reclaiming A Voice

Ally's POV

Anger flows through my veins as I skim through the article. I feel a set of arms around me, keep me safe, and calming me down.

"Babe, take a deep breath alright?" I comply.  Not wanting to see the article, I quickly hand the phone back, looking at Camren as I do so. The two of them are in a similar position as Y/N, and I, holding each other. Both their faces were tear stained, and their eyes red, and puffy. The sound of footsteps approaching diverts my attention. 

"Karla, Lauren, listen up!" Sinu barks, obviously angry. The couple immediately tense up, bracing for the next words.

"Your personal items will shipped to you to your shared home in Los Angeles. Both of you are forbidden to step foot inside your respective homes, and you are not allowed to see your siblings at anytime, got it?" Mike asks. They nod immediately. Alejandro, Clara, Mike, and Sinu leave with their children, minus the two eldest. Once they leave, the four of us hug the stricken couple, lending our support. 

"Lo, Mila, remember, you always have our support. We'll always stick together, Fifth Harmony or not." I say. Lo nods, clearly struggling to hold back tears. My parents tap me on the shoulder, motioning that they want to talk privately. I make my way over. 

"Ally, your father and I have received a message from Infinity Records, and it looks like they want to sign you." My mother says. My eyes widen, as I comprehend what she just said.

"B-but, what about the others? I can't just leave the girls!" I say.  

"I know Ally, but this is your chance to chase your dreams! To write your own music!" My father says. I sigh, still remaining adamant.  

"No, I will not leave the others!" I argue. Their facial expressions soften, and they slightly nod.

"Very well, we will respect your decision. We also have to leave now, our plane leaves in an hour. Stay safe, Allyson." My mother says, giving me a wave, to which I return. I make my way back to the girls, and we decide to leave for a movie night back at the hotel. The movies? The Conjuring, Titanic , and The Notebook. All in all, about four hours worth of film. By the third film, and like the thousandth banana for Mila, Dinah and Normani were fast asleep, and Y/N had just dozed off on my shoulder. I pull out my phone, and begin to type some lyrics:

I'm running, hold out your arms
I'm coming full speed
Catch me 'cause I'm falling
I'm breathless, hold out your hands
I'm drowning in tears
Rescue me, I'm not dreaming  

Smiling at the six simple lines of text, I feel sleep take over me. 

"Als, wake up! There's someone here to see you!" Yelled Mila, straight in to my ear.

"Ow, Mila! There's no need to shout directly in to my ear." I say. She nods, apologizing. I give her a quick hug, forgiving her. Chugging down some water, I make my way to the door to see two burly men, like six foot tall. 

"Hi! How can I help you?" I greet cheerfully.

"Good morning, Miss Hernandez. We are here to inform you that Syco, and Epic Records have filed a lawsuit against Spirit Records that includes yourself and the other members of Fifth Harmony. It appears you and your fellow band mates did not formally nullify the existing contract with Syco, and Epic, thus your band is still considered to be signed to Syco, and Epic. This is called Conflict of Interest. We have orders to take you and your friends directly to court." One of the men say. They rounded up the six of us, and took us to courthouse, where we met up with Will and Rob. After six hours of sitting in courtroom, and listen to men in suits speak with long fancy words, a verdict had been reached by the jury.