Haunting Past

Y/N's POV

What is this lunatic doing here?

"Ah, Allyson. It's so nice to see you again." He says with a smirk.

"Please leave. You're not welcome here." I say. Troy chuckles, and turns his attention back to Ally.

"Oh I think you might want to here what I have to say, particularly since it involves your brother, Brandon." Troy says, causing Ally to tremble.

"He was the one responsible for putting my sister behind bars for life, and ruining my family. And now, his sister will pay the price." He continues before swiftly grabbing Ally by the arm and pulling her away. Dinah and I spring in to action, trying to loosen his hold on Ally, but to no avail.

"SECURITY!" I hear the rest of the girls yell, but it's too late

"SECURITY!" I hear the rest of the girls yell, but it's too late. Troy wrestles himself free and takes off with Ally before they arrive.

"I will get her back, Ogletree. Just you watch." I mutter in a fit of rage before two guards enter the room with their guns armed and loaded. They displayed obvious signs of confusion as they look around the empty for any signs of trouble. 

"Stop, you're too late. Troy's already taken Ally, and we need to get her back." I say, a tad bit harshly. 

"Yes ma'am. The police will be notified, and we'll let you ladies know immediately when any new information becomes available." One of them says before they expediently exit the room. As soon as they leave, I bury my head in to my hands, quietly shedding tears at the thought of losing my girlfriend. I feel a set of arms rub soothingly on my back as I bring my head up. 

"I know it hurts Y/N, trust me. If I lost Camz, I'd be devastated. We're going to get her back, Y/N. I promise." Lauren says. I nod weakly. The rest of the girls engulf me in a hug as well before someone mumbles a barely audible, "Uh oh". 

Dinah's POV

I had been hugging Y/N with everyone else when her phone went off. Quietly separating from the group, I noticed it lying on the ground, probably dropped from the struggle earlier. On the screen, in plain sight, was a notification from The Devil himself.

Troy Ogletree: I will only say this once, so read carefully. I want my sister released from her cell as well as a sum of three million dollars to be transferred to an account, of which I will send you the number at a later time. Failure to comply by midnight of tomorrow will result in your precious Ally's death. I wouldn't delay if I were you, because as of right now, her life is in your hands. 

"Uh oh." I say under my breath, before realizing someone had been reading the message over my shoulder. Camila lets out a gasp, which catches the others' attention. I flip the phone over, so they could see as well. 

"Where are we going to get three million dollars from?" Mila asks. 

"No one. He isn't getting anything, not even a penny. Let's get to the police station." Y/N states determinedly. We nod before following her outside to the car. Mani takes the driver seat, and chauffeurs us to the police station in about ten minutes. Upon walking through the heavy double doors, we line up behind a formally dressed man that seems oddly familiar.