A Gift For You

Y/N's POV

After that emotional gathering, we take Ally back to the hotel and dispose of all of her blades. As the last goes down the toilet, she turns to look at me with a gorgeous smile on her face. Ally hugs me again, still able to make my heart flutter.

"Thank you, Y/N, for all you've done for me." She says.

"I'd do it a million times over, because I love you sunshine." I say, before I heard sniffles partially muffled by my shirt. I gently stroke her hair, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. I'll never be able to get enough of her warm embrace. The two of slowly exit the bathroom, straight in to a crowd of anxious girls.

(A/N: Pretend Mila is in the photo as well

(A/N: Pretend Mila is in the photo as well.)

"Awww! Y/S/N!" Mila says, causing Ally and I to chuckle.

"But I call Captain, Chancho!" Dinah immediately adds, staring at Mila who puts her hand up to her head in a military salute. We laugh at her gesture, even Dinah who embraces her in a small immediately after. The girls head off towards the living while constantly bickering about something among themselves. I head over to the closet, and pull out four blankets, one for Camren, one for Mani, one for DJ, and one for Ally and I. Once I'm in the living room, I distribute the blankets, and cuddle up with Ally on the sofa, watching The Notebook which I suspected Mila demanded. By the end of the film, most of us were asleep, save for the night owls, being myself and Lauren.

"Y/N, you awake?" Lauren whisper shouts.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask. She motions for the two us to talk privately. I nod, and gingerly pry Ally off me, before giving her a peck on the lips. Smiling, I make my way with as rather tense Lauren in to one of the bedrooms. Lauren turns to me with a pained expression.

"What's wrong Lo?" I ask, concerned. She looks down at her phone in her hands.

"It's not about me, Y/N. It's about you and Ally." She says, causing me to look at her in confusion.

"Management wants Ally to date a male singer named Niall Horan. Apparently being gay isn't good for her 'good girl' image and persona. That means you'll need to distance yourself from her." Lauren says sympathetically. I look at her in surprise, not sure how to feel.

"Are you sure? Will would never force us to do anything." I say. She nods.

"I know, but he's no longer our manager. Spirit Records was just purchased by Syco Records just this morning. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I wasn't sure how. And seeing how close you and Ally were, I didn't have the heart to ruin your happiness. I'm sorry." Lauren says, clearly feeling guilty.

"Lo, relax. I completely understand. I would've done the same thing as you. There's nothing to be sorry about. Do the others know?" I ask. She nods her head slowly. I feel the onset of tears, as I imagine being separated from the love of my life. Lauren wraps her arms around me, and gives a friendly hug.