Going Back

Ally's POV

I angrily drag Marco out of the store and away from her. She's completely changed over the last couple of days. A day ago, we were doing just fine, and then I find out she cheated on me. I never saw her as the type to cheat; I really though that her and I would last. Then she just moved on, and with who? Demi. Clearly she didn't love me the way I thought she did. A part of me still loves her though, and I don't know why.

"Let's go home babe, yeah?" Marco asks from beside me. I nod and allow him to lead me to his car. I stayed silent during the drive to his house, just listening to the radio blaring.

"Still thinking of that whore?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look around, and notice that we're in front of his house. I glare at him.

"I do not tolerate that kind of language. Her and I may be over, but that doesn't mean I don't care about her!" I say. Marco shrugs and exits the car heading towards the front door.

"You coming or not?" He asks. I sigh and follow him inside. I make my way towards the kitchen to get a glass of water and to collect my thoughts. As I reach for a glass in the cupboard, I'm violently dragged back, smashing my head on the counter behind. I'm submerged in to an inky black darkness, just like a pitch black night sky. The room appears to be shaking as I open my eyes, peering at my surroundings.

"Good, you're finally awake. I brought these for you." A voice says. I see Marco standing in the doorway holding two Advil pills.

"Thanks. Water?" He shakes his head. I look at him confused.

"I don't have any." He simply states. I pop the pills in to my mouth and swallow them dry, wanting to get rid of the unbearable headache. They tasted absolutely horrible, bitter and sour at the same time.

"So, what happened?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"You fell and hit your head." Yeah right, I felt you pull me.

"Really, it must've been a hard fall then, huh?" I ask. He nods, and completely enters the room, closing the door behind him. Marco slowly makes his way over and we make eye contact, never breaking.

"From now on, it's training time. Since you are my girlfriend, Miss Hernandez, I need teach a few rules. First off, I'm the boss here, you listen to what I have to say and do as I tell you. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" He says, yelling the last part, making me flinch. I quickly nod.

"Good. Second, you will NOT talk back to me. Third, I can do whatever I please to you. Fourth, you will have a phone check once every week. If I find you seeing somebody else, there will be consequence. Last, there will be harsh punishments if you break one of the rules." I nod fearfully.

"Excellent, now that's out of the way, go pour me a glass of wine, NOW!" He orders, and I scurry off to the fridge. I grab a bottle of wine, open it, and pour a glass. Without wasting a second, I carry the glass back to Marco now sitting ain the living room.

"Impressive. Come, follow me." He says. I follow him down to the basement and in to a recreation room with a sofa on one side, and what appeared to be a fireman's pole in the middle.

 I follow him down to the basement and in to a recreation room with a sofa on one side, and what appeared to be a fireman's pole in the middle