Ball of Sunshine

Normani's POV

What about tour? Without Ally, how are we going to preform? Many thoughts run through my head as I sit on the car on the way to the bus.

"Hey guys, any ideas about the rest of the tour? Are we going to cancel it?" I ask. The girls lookat me with unreadable expressions. Before they could answer, the car slowed and came to a halt.

"Come on girls, lets go inside." Rob says. We comply and pile inside, making a beeline for the couch in the back lounge. I laugh as Mila lands on top of a groaning Lauren who won the race for the couch. I take a seat on the floor, along with Dinah. Y/N and Ally took the other sofa.

"So, tour. Any ideas?" I ask.

"Perhaps, we can change the choreography for the songs to a quartet?" Camila suggests.

"We could, but our next show is tomorrow in Dallas. There won't be enough time to prepare the new choreography." I reply. The bus goes silent for a split second before all eyes are on Y/N.

"What?" She asks, confused. Beside her, Ally giggles.

"Can you sing, Y/N?" Dinah asks.

"Um, n-not really?" She said, but it came out like a question.

"Why don't you sing a little for us?" I ask.

"I don't know......."

"Please!!" We beg.

"Alright, but I get to choose the song."

"Deal." I quickly agree. Y/N pulls out her phone and puts on a sound track that causes all of our mouths to fall wide open.

I ain't worry about nothin'
I ain't wearing na-nada,
I'm sitting pretty impatient
But I know you gotta,
Put in them hours
Imma make it harder,
I'm sending pic after picture,
Imma get you fired

I know you're always on the night shift,
But I can't stand these nights alone.
I don't need no explanation,
Cause baby, you're the boss at home.

All of us are stunned at her voice. The girls and I look at each other and nod, subtlely.

"I told you I'm a bad singer. I'm sorry you had to listen to that." Y/N rambles after she finishes singing. Ally puts a finger on her lips to stop her.

"Y/N/N (Your Nickname), that was one of the best renditions of Work From Home I've ever heard. You have a wonderful voice." Lauren says.

"I agree. What do you say to preforming with us on stage? Please say yes!" Camila offers. Y/N laughs at her excitement.

"So I sing for Ally?" I nod.

"Alright. I need to pack though." Y/N says shyly.

"YAY!!! DO YOU LIKE BANANAS?" Mila yells. We burst out laughing at her little outburst.

"Yes Camzi, I like bananas and pinapples."

"Awww, same as Allycat!" Dinah says. Y/N and Ally blush, turning away from each other. Ally scribbles something on her notepad.

Time to turn in for the night. We have a long day tomorrow.

"Good idea Allycat." I say.

"Wait, you guys are more than welcome to crash at my place." Y/N/N says.

"Are you sure?" I ask. She nods.