Glee

[ WARNING;; THIS CHAPTER IS RATED PG-13 - R, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ]

Reentering the main room, Taehyung and Jungkook walked hand-in-hand and had soft smiles on their faces. Much to the surprise of their hyungs, they looked.. happy? It was a good feeling that filled the room, almost like a warm blanket of glee that embraced the four of them. Without saying a word, the younger two moved to their own couch and sat. Giving each other a quick, endearing smile before looking to the hyungs who were staring in disbelief.

Taehyung blinked, cocking his head to the side for a moment before laughing as he spoke. "Hyung? What are you staring at?" he questioned, addressing the two. Jimin and Seokjin exchanged glances before looking back to the younger and replied in unison; "Is there something we should know?"

Taehyung and Jungkook glanced over at each other for a second, shrugging lightly before looking to the older two again. "No?" Tae responded casually as Jungkook leaned against his shoulder and gave his bunny smile to the hyungs.

"You're sure..?" Seokjin asked again, raising a brow as he looked from Taehyung to Jungkook.

The boys nodded, shrugging again.

"Ah. Well, I should be getting back.. Yoongi will be worrying about me if I stay out too long. Annyeong~" he said cheerfully as he waved to the three and made his way to the door.

The three waved to him as he left. Once he was gone, Seokjin sighed and went back to the two. "I'm going out, call me if you need anything alright?"

"Oou, a date with Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung teased playfully, much to the eldest's surprise. He was beginning to act like his old self again..?

"Of course." he said with a small bow of his head and a blush that he tried to hide, but failed.

"Enjoy, hyung~" Jungkook sang out with his bunny smile growing wider. He sat up from Taehyung's shoulder and leaned forward until his elbows were resting on his thighs, grinning up at Seokjin.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone." he sighed, shaking his head with a smile as he grabbed his coat and headed for the door.

"Of course, Jin hyung~" Taehyung responded, doing a quick aegyo with his slender hands framing his chin. Jungkook copied him, but less enthusiastically. Jin laughed and shut the door behind him, and once he had, Taehyung turned to Jungkook and grinned. "Cute."

"Oh?" Jungkook replied, a pink blush overtaking his features. He looked away for a moment, fiddling with the edge of his shirt before he spoke again. "Hyung.. what are we?"

Taehyung froze, turning to face the boy more. "What do you want us to be, Jungkook-ah?"

"I-" he paused, looking into Taehyung's eyes. "I want.. us. I want you, me-.. this." he whispered out, his tone slightly rasped and almost needy. The older heard the need, the want in his voice and acted on it within seconds. He grabbed Jungkook's wrist, pulling him closer. Jungkook followed his lead, moving onto the older's lap. Once he was there, Taehyung pressed a firm yet gentle kiss to the side of his lips, his hands moving to hold the younger's thighs as he stood up carefully and walked to their room in Seokjin's apartment.

Jungkook draped his arms around Taehyung's neck, leaning down to peck the older's neck and shower his face with affection. Once Taehyung had carried him to the room, he walked towards the bed and rested the younger down on it carefully. Taking a step back, he took in the sight before him. Processing what he was about to do, while capturing every little detail in his mind. Jungkook sat up from his lying position on the bed and gave Taehyung a puzzled look, unsure of what he was doing or waiting for. "Taehyunggg-.." he whined softly, his soft yet needy expression taking over his features. The older stepped forward, taking the younger's hand and intertwining their fingers before he gently pushed his shoulder away from him so the boy would lay flat on the bed. Jungkook allowed him to do so, keeping his gaze on the older the entire time. Taehyung kept their hands intertwined as he crawled carefully on top of the younger, leaning down to kiss the boy's neck. A soft whine was heard escaping the younger's lips which only excited the older more. He wanted to hear that sound again, a hundred times over. The sweet song the boy sang to him, which was caused by him. Beautifully innocent in his own way. He moved his attention to the boy's jawline, leaving a trail of pecks down the sharp line and to his chin. Jungkook shivered below him, his eyes shut and his head rolled back slightly so the older could have more access.

Taehyung leaned down to the younger's ear, whispering against the sensitive lobe with hot breath. "You're beautiful.." Jungkook blushed at his words, unsure of how to respond. He tried to draw a hand up to cover his face, only to have the freedom taken from him when Taehyung gripped his wrist gentle and moved it to the bed. "Don't hide, you're perfect baby.."

The pet name made the boy melt into the bed, a stupid grin overtaking his lips. Taehyung loved seeing him that way, truly happy. It completed him. He moved to his lips, pressing a firm and passion filled kiss that lasted longer than any of their previous ones. It felt so right, so pure. True, honest glee.

The kiss ended, leaving both of them breathless and smiling. The weak moment gave Jungkook the opportunity he needed, flipping their positions so he could pin Taehyung in the same way he had been previous. He straddled Tae's hips, leaving them both in a mix of subtle pleasure yet discomfort, while he skillfully removed Tae's shirt to reveal his toned body that was already beginning to look healthier. Taehyung allowed him to do so, forgetting about his scars entirely, just for a moment. Jungkook looked at the marks, leaning down and pressing his soft lips against the softer skin of the boy's stomach. He moved up, kissing a trail down the center of his torso until he reached his collarbone, kissing along the pronounced bone. Going up the side of his neck, he left a slightly reddened mark and growled with approval which made Taehyung shiver under his touch. "You're mine.. and I am yours. I love you, Kim Taehyung.."

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook.."