Everything

[ A/N: listen to Coffee by BTS while reading <; ]

By the time the two had begun speaking, everyone had fallen asleep. Everyone except for Seokjin. He had been listening to the quiet conversation between the two, only hearing bits and pieces due to the fact that most of the others were snoring and the sofa they were on was farthest from him. "I love you.." hearing those words leaving Taehyung's mouth and knowing they were directed to Jungkook, it all made Seokjin feel like a proud parent. He had known for the longest time that Taehyung was in love with the youngest, and now he had finally admitted it. A soft smile formed on the oldest's lips as he snuggled further into Namjoon's chest and allowed himself to drift off to sleep, now at ease with knowing the two had their feelings out in the open. 

---

By the next morning, everyone was already awake except for Taehyung and Jungkook. The youngest two of the group were still on the small sofa with Taehyung laying half on the younger's chest and curled up safely in his strong arms. They looked so peaceful, so happy. The only thing that woke them up was an excited shriek coming from Jimin when he saw the two in that state. Seokjin and Yoongi glared at him, causing him to hush immediately and whisper an apology, while still jumping up and down excitedly. Sliding off the the younger's chest, Taehyung couldn't hide the blush that reddened his cheeks as he used his still bandaged hands to cup his face. Jungkook sat up, his hair messy and his eyes still half shut and heavy with sleep.

They gave Jimin a confused look, before realizing they hadn't heard what happened the night before. His cheeks reddened as well before he noticed the bright shade on Taehyung's cheeks when he looked to the older. The occasional sweet but teasing 'ooh' and 'aww' could be heard from the others in the room as they continued to grin at the two. "Yah, don't you all have something better to do?" Taehyung asked, looking away from Jungkook and scanning over the faces before him. Yoongi smirked, wrapping an arm around Jimin before he winked at the younger who was still seated on the couch. "Of course, but this sight was too sweet to miss."

Seokjin chuckled, grabbing Namjoon's arm and walking to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the group. Hoseok, who was leaning against the arm rest of one of the other couches simply winked at the two before shooing Yoongi and Jimin away, following them into a different room.

Now completely alone in the living room, Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook and leaned against his shoulder, cautiously taking the younger's hand and rubbing his thumb over the soft skin as he intertwined their fingers. "That was awkward," he chuckled softly, "but I don't mind." he finished, turning his head towards Jungkook as he softly pressed his nose into the younger's hair just behind his ear, resting his forehead against the side of his head.

Jungkook leaned into the older's touch, placing his free hand over Taehyung's and leaning further against his head with a soft sigh. Thoughts continued to rush through his mind, making him dizzy again before he finally spoke up.

"Taehyungie hyung?" he whispered, keeping his voice down so the others couldn't eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Mmh?" he hummed, turning his head to the side and leaning against the younger's shoulder. 

"What are we?"

Those words made Taehyung fall silent for a few seconds more before he lifted his head from Jungkook's shoulder and cupped the younger's cheek to make him turn his head to face him again. "What do you want us to be?" he returned the question, staring longingly into the other's eyes while waiting for a response.

Jungkook leaned in slowly, carefully pressing a gentle, closed mouth kiss to his hyung's lips. "Everything."

Hearing that word coming from Jungkook's lips made his heart flutter wildly, butterflies dashing about in his stomach.

"That's what we are then. Everything." he answered, repeating the younger's answer as well.

"You mean it?"

"Of course I do."

Tears began to form in Jungkook's eyes as he stared at the older, "You're unbelievable." he sighed, feeling salty tears rolling down his soft cheeks. They weren't tears of sadness, but ones of pure happiness. This time, Taehyung leaned in and pressed his lips softly yet deeply against the younger's. This kiss was different from the others. It was sweeter, more passionate. It was beautiful. Once they broke the kiss, Taehyung swung his legs over Jungkook's and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, burying his face into the crook of his neck. He inhaled the sweet sent of the other, enjoying the warmth they were now sharing. They both wanted to stay that way forever, not leaving the safe embrace.

---

Later on in the day, the others had gone home. The only ones left in the house now were Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Seokjin was in his room, trying not to bother the two new lovebirds with his motherly self. 

"Taehyungieee.." Jungkook whined softly, looking at the older who had his head resting on the younger's leg. "Hmm?" he hummed, opening his eyes to look up at the younger.

"You need to shower." he stated, running his fingers through the older's somewhat greasy hair.

Taehyung frowned immediately, lifting his weak arms to show the younger. "I can't, not on my own. I can't get the bandages wet.." he trailed off, fidgeting with the material with his fingertips.

"I can help you.." Jungkook stated softly, looking away as his hands stilled in the older's hair.

"You don't have to, I can try it on my own-" "No, I'll help." Jungkook cut him off, lifting the older off his lap and standing. Taehyung peered at him curiously, though still slightly nervous himself.

"Now...? I could just have Seokjin help.." he mumbled softly, getting more nervous.

"No, now. You need a shower." he teased, trying to lighten the mood. Reluctantly, Taehyung stood and went to the younger's side. He wasn't ready to expose the rest of his mistakes to Jungkook. Seokjin already knew about them, but he didn't want to scare the other away. He had only just gotten him back, and he wasn't ready to let him go. Not again, not ever.

---

A/N:

these are kind of just filler chapters, but it'll get better I proMiSe ;3;