"Open it." Reek said blowing out the smoke from his blunt

Jasmine stood up and used the blade on the table to cut through the tape. When she opened she let out a chuckle.

"It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas." Jasmine smiled causing her friends to laugh

Demiyah and Jaielle stood up to see what they were laughing about and immediately regretted doing so.

"How much?" Jasmine asked

"Half a mill worth." Chris said

"Before or after our share?"

"Excuse me our share?" Demiyah asked

"After." Chris answered

"Y'all do this stuff?" Jaielle asked

"You don't?" Reek chuckled

"Fuck no," she shook her head "Jasmine you do this shit?"

Jasmine didn't answer. She began to feel the need to sniff the white powder again. You see before she left to Vegas she used cocaine to ease her pain and suffering.

"Line me up Reek." Jasmine said putting her hair in a ponytail

~~~~~~~

Demiyah pov

I can't not believe what I am seeing. Movies are so not realistic when it comes to this shit.

Jasmine, I don't even know where to start. I feel like I don't even know her. She is sitting her snorting coke and smoking weed. Like who is this girl and what did she do with my friend.

"Aye... Aye." Jasmine said pointing at me

"Wassup?" I answered pulling up the contact of the only person I know who would help her out of this

"I love you." She said

"I love you too." I said standing up and walking towards the stairs

Jaielle got up and followed behind me.

"Aye where y'all think y'all going?"

We stopped and turned and saw Reek making his way over too us. I gulped loudly.

"I need t-to call my mom back. I-I got no service down here." I stuttered

He study my face looking for a sign of a lie.

"Alright, go on." He said narrowing his eyes at us

Jaielle and I turned our heads and lowkey sprinted up the stairs and outside.

"What the fuck was that shit?" Jaielle asked

"I have no clue." I said

"Who you calling?" She asked

"Gervonta."

~~~~~~~

Narrator pov

Jasmine laid slumped on the couch alongside Reek and Alex. She felt at peace right now. She wasn't stressing over money problems with her mom or being sad about Gervonta or confused about Justin. She felt on top of the world and nothing that had happened to her or is happening to her mattered. And she never wanted that feeling to go away. She wanted to feel numb and that's excatly what she got.

After the phone call Demiyah made, her and Jaielle went back down to the basement.

"Yo you hear that?" Jaielle asked

"Yeah," she said "it's coming from the basement."

"Jasmine! Jasmine baby talk to us!"

Jaielle looked over at Demiyah in a panic before they ran downstairs. The sight was terrifying.

Jasmine was on the floor, body shaking and mouth foaming. Reek was holding her head up, Alex was on the phone with 911, and Chris was hiding the drugs, money, and guns. Demiyah held her hand over her mouth a tears feel down her face as she watch her friend go through an overdose. Jaielle was upset, confused, and scared.

"What did you do to her?!" Jaielle yelled hitting Reek in the face

"Aye bitch don't touch me aight." He said pushing her away from him and Jasmine

Alex and Chris looked over at Reek in shock cause for one he never calls a female a bitch and two he never puts his hands on a female.

"I didn't do shit, my ass was sleep." Reek said

And that was the truth. After taking the two lines Reek made for her, he went to sleep. It was Jasmine, herself, who did more lines.

Reek picked Jasmine up and ran outside when he heard the paramedics. They took her and put her on the gurney. Reek hopped in the ambulance and told Alex to drive everyone to the local hospital.

~~~~~~~

Gervonta pov

I was in the gym, training when I heard my phone going off like crazy. I took off my gloves and grabbed my phone.

Six new text messages from Demiyah

Five miss calls from Floyd💰

Six new text messages from Koraun

I began to worry cause every since Jasmine an I stopped talking they cut ties with me, well Floyd didn't. I unlocked my phone clicking Koraun's messages.

Koraun: 911!!

IT'S JASMINE!

GET TO DETROIT NOW!

IT'S AN EMERGENCY!

JASMINE HAS BEEN RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL!

SHE OD ON SOME SHIT!

FUCK ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!

My heart began to race. I grabbed all my shit and ran towards the door.

"Where you going?" Coach asked

"Jasmine! She is in the hospital! Got to go." I yelled running out the door

I got in my car and calles my pilot and told him it was an emergency. I arrived at the airport and ran inside ignoring the looks I was getting from people.

"Where to sir?"

"Detroit."