05

"Wow." I said in awe as we walked into the party.

There was cameras everywhere, showgirl, celebrities everywhere, and is that a champagne fountain? When my uncle party he goes all out.

"Okay y'all go ahead have fun." Uncle said

I linked arms with Iyanna and Koraun and they lead me over to the dance floor. ~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator pov

As the three were dancing, Floyd was busy showing off his new member to the Money team, Gervonta Davis.

"Yo thanks Floyd for eveyrthing." Gervonta said dapping up his mentor

"No problem man, you earned it." Floyd said

Gervonta nodded his head and looked out at the crowd of people here to celebrate him, a boy from the hood. As he scanned the crowd he couldn't help but noticed all the beautiful woman in the crowd. His eyes seemed to focus on one girl out of the hundreds there.

"Yo Floyd," he said hitting him on the arm "what dat?"

"Who's who?" Floyd ask looking around

"Her, thigh highs which ya son."

"Jasmine?!" Floyd asked

"Jasmine, you know her or something?"

"I know her like the back of my hand, that's my niece nigga."

"Oh word? So you wouldn't mind if I go holla at that right?" Gervonta licked his lips as he watched her twirl her hips

"No go ahead," he shook his head "but you hurt her in anyway, I'm not stopping her from caving your chest in."

"Won't need you to boss cause I don't plan on it." He smiled

Jasmine was now dancing with Iyanna, to Privacy by Chris Brown, while Koraun went with his friends. Jasmine was too busy feeling the music she didn't even feel Gervonta come up against her. Once he placed his hands and her waist, she was now aware. She didn't think of it as anything, she was just dancing. Her hips were rotating against his and he watched her biting his lips thinking of his next move. Iyanna smirked at the knowing who the man was. She motioning for her cousin to come close, so Jasmine leaned her head forward.

"That's him." Iyanna said

"Who's him?" Jasmine asked

"The guy that this party is for. Dad's new protege." Iyanna said

Jasmine's mouth formed an 'O' as she took in what she said, then she shrugged and focused on dancing with the guy. Jasmine snacked her arm to the back of his neck and Gervonta tighten his grip around his waist.

Floyd watched from a distance keeping an eye on his niece.

"Dad leave her alone." Koraun chuckled

"I am just being cautious." Floyd said

"Well stop, Jasmine is a big girl. She can take care of herself." Koraun said

"You're right. I can't help it though, she been through a lot." Floyd said

"And she made it through all of that, more reason for you to chill dad. Have fun. Go find a girl or something." Koraun said walking away

Floyd thought about what his son said and agreed with him. He put his sunglasses on his face and went to go start having his own fun.

As the song came to an end Jasmine began to get a little tired. She let go of Gervonta and began to walk away. Gervonta cursed to himself and began to follow after her.