14

Jasmine pov

Today Justin, Christian, Demiyah, Jaielle are kicking at the house. My uncle and Koraun are grilling, we got music bumping, we just enjoying life right now. Demiyah is sitting down being entertained by my uncle and Koraun. They are so cute you can tell they really like each other. Jaielle is in the pool ignoring Christian's attempt to spit game at her. And I am sitting on the edge of the pool with Justin standing in between my legs.

"Why you so quite?" He asked laying his head on my thigh

"No reason." I said running my fingers through his hair

"Are you sure?" He askes turning around to face me

He placed his hands on my waist and look up at me.

"If you wanna talk, you know I'm here for you baby."

"I know." I smiled placing a hand on his cheek

~~~~~~
Narrator pov

Gervonta sat on his jet on his way to Vegas. The only one who knows he is on his way back is Iyanna. They talked last night about how he should approach the situation and she told him just show up. And now she wish she didn't.

Iyanna sat in the jacuzzi watching Jasmine and Justin interact. Jasmine wore a smile no one seen in quite some time now.

In the past three days Justin and Jasmine have gotten really close. They are like attached at the hip. Everyone can see that, even Gervonta. Almost everyday the two are tweeting about each other or posting pictures of each other, matter of fact Justin just posted about Jasmine right now.

 Almost everyday the two are tweeting about each other or posting pictures of each other, matter of fact Justin just posted about Jasmine right now

Liked by xoxojai_, oysjazzy_, 22,708 others

@Princejdc: princess👑 @oysjazzy_

View all 105 comments

@xoxojai_: *queen, i fixed it for you buddy

@oysjazzy_: 💙

@kingcombs: lil sis😍

Gervonta rolled his eyes and thought to himself, why the hell do he insist on going on Instagram?

~~~~~~
Gervonta pov

"Excuse me sir. Please fasten you seat belt, we are about to began our descent."

I nodded my head and put my seat belt on. I ran my hands on my sweats and let out a nervous sigh. I pray this works or else I don't know what I am going to do.

We finally landed and I started my drive to the Mayweather's place. As I pulled into the gates I noticed like three cars that aren't normally there. I guess those are the people Iyanna said are over today. I parked my car and got out. The front door was open so I walked inside. I heard music and water splashing so I went out back. I saw Floyd grilling, Koraun and Demiyah boo'd up, a girl who looked familiar with Christian and my baby laid up with that nigga Justin. I felt my blood began to boil.