06

Jasmine was in the corner spinning around the stripper pole moving her hands to the music that played in the room. Gervonta sat on the bed with his head against the headboard, watching her dance as he took a sip from the bottle of Henny he made someone bring them not to long ago.

Some how within the hour and a half the two been in the room, Jasmine's boots and a couple pieces of clothing have been removed. And the same for Gervonta. They don't know how they got to the state they are in. Maybe it had something to do with the half empty bottles alcohol bottles in the room.

"I think I'm going to become a stipper, I'm pretty good this." Jasmine laughed as her body swung around the the pole

Gervonta laughed and began to dig in his pockets looking for his wallet. Once he had it in his hand, he stood up and walked over to Jasmine. He opened his wallet and took out all the bills out and began throwing them at Jasmine. She laughed throwing her head back as he laughed and threw them at her. Jasmine stopped dancing and stumbled over to the bed laying on her back. Gervonta followed behind her laying in the bed next to her. Jasmine turned on to her side facing him, propping up on her elbow. Gervonta looked at her licking his lips waiting for her next move. Jasmine placed her hand on the right side of his face, running her thumb over a small scratch placed under his eye. She slowly found herself bringing her face closer to his. Her lips brushed against his. Gervonta pulled her on top of him, so she straddled his waist and closed the space between their lips. Jasmine brought her other hand up to cup his face and she deepened the kiss. Gervonta let her take control, something about it was turning him in more than he already was. The firm grip he onvr had on her waist was now no longer as he moved his hands to her butt, gripping it and massaging it as she grinded against his growing member. Jasmine pulled away and rested her forehead against his trying to catch her breath. She sat up right and let her hands run down his bare, toned chest until they reached the waistline of jeans. She began to fumble with the button as Gervonta watched her intently.

"I think I'm drunk enough."

~~~
Meanwhile back at the party Koraun was working hard to pull Demiyah, but she wasn't making it easy for him.

"Why won't you let me take you out?" Koraun asked as they sat outside

"I know guys like you. You guys only want one thing and I'm not giving you that." She said meaning every word

"One thing? You mean sex?" Koraun asked

"What else would I mean?"

"Baby girl, I'm not looking for sex from you. You too good for that. I just want to get to know you, see if we could build something." He licked his lips

"I don't know, you could just be saying that." She said cautiously

"You think my cousin would have introduced me to you if I was going to hurt you?"

Demiyah bit her lip and thought about it. Jasmine did seem like a great girl with good intentions. And she was so quick to introduce her cousin.

"I guess you are right." Demiyah sighed

"So what do you say? One date and hopefully you enjoy it so I can ask you out on many other dates." Koraun smiled

"Me too," Demiyah smiled "me too."