20

The trio of girls have been here for about a week now. Jasmine hasn't been happier while Jaielle and Demiyah couldn't believe that they lived in such conditions. Drug dealers and hang bangers on every street. Homeless people everywhere they looked. Houses and apartments look broken down. The were so confused as to how Floyd let them stay in these conditions.

"Ma can you drop us off a Reek's place?" Jasmine asked

"Yeah." Deja said turning down the familiar street

Deja pulled up on front of the ran down blue house that belonged to Jasmine's best friend and put her car in park.

"Look before we go in there I want to warn y'all really quick. Y'all already know that Reek is not the one to mess with. He does somethings that can get him in a lot of trouble so y'all can't say a word. And if it becomes to much say something and we will leave." Jasmine said

The girls nodded they head. Jasmine kissed her mother's cheek and got out the car.

The three girls walked up the front steps of the house. Jasmine opened the door like she lives there. She went down to the basement where Reek and his boys where. As so as they came into Reek's view he pulled out his 9mm hand gun pointing at the girls. Demiyah and Jaielle froze in fear while Jasmine let out a laugh.

"Put the burner away your scaring my friends."

"You always doing that shit, ya ass gone get shot one day." Reek smiled putting the gun down

Jasmine squealed and ran past him and over to her other friends, jumping onto of them.

Their group consisted of four people. First being Jasmine of course. Second, Detroit's infamous king pin, Rakim. Third, his trigger happy best friend, Chris. And lastly, Alex which is short for Alexandra.

You see all three of them are in the drug game. Jasmine was once upon a time. Reek forced her out after seeing all of her potential with going to school and stuff.

"Yo Jas what you doing back?" Alex asked Jasmine

"Visiting ma, showing my friends around." Jasmine said sitting on the couch next to Reek

Chris walked over to the startled girls and smiled.

"Any friends of Jas are friends of ours." He smiled

"Right, come still down." Reek said drapping his arm over Jasmine's shoulders "all that standing making a nigga nervous and besides y'all known me for what? A week, I ain't gone hurt ya."

The girls sat on the empty loveseat slowly warming up to Jasmine's friends. They all found a common interest on embarrassing stories of their mutual friend.

"Yo Jas guess what came in right on time." Alex smirked

"What?" Jasmine asked

Alex reached behind the couch she was sitting on and pulled out box.

"What is that?" Demiyah asked