pt. 18

"cute"

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

After I ran out of the room I heard Jimin say something but I couldn't really tell what he said. Any way, why was I saying that to him. That was the
second embarrassing thing the happened here.

"fuck you y/n for being so careless, you just admit that your a virgin to him. *gasp* what if he thinks something inappropriate, no your thinking to much." I mumbled you myself as I walked down he hallway.

I finally reached their room and knocked on the door, not long after the door opened and I went in.

"oh y/n, what takes you here?" Jennie asked.

"because I wanted to come, why?  You guys were expecting someone else" I said teasing them.

"n-no, this is the reason why we didn't wan't to tell you" Jennie said.

"no you said you were scared." I asked

"well thats one of the reasons then."Jennie replied.

"yeah yeah whatever." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

After we went out for breakfast and we went aa cafe around the corner. When we went in the smell of coffee hit like a truck. it smelled so good. Even though I already had a cup of coffee, I dot care I'm getting another.

We went to the ordering counter
and ordered our food. I ordered a latte with cream, a croissant with honey and a cup of vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries.

Jennie order a cup of tea(or tae, get it? cause she's a couple with taehyung. Get it now? yeah ok I'll stop and get back to the story), a slice to vanilla.

Lisa ordered a cup of warm milk and a chocolate donut.

After we ordered we went to pick a table, we desired ti sit by the window since the weather was nice today. As we waited I saw someone waling toward this cafe and that someone was Jimin and he was with that Mina girl. when I saw it was him, I immediate use a menu to cover up my face.

"um y/n are you alright" Lisa asked concerned.

"o-oh yeah I'm fine" I said.

"phew he's gone " I said to my self but them the door rang indicating someone came in. I turned around and saw that it was Jimin and Mina. I turned around"god dammit can't they pick a different cafe?' I thug to myself.

"oh look theres Jimin d he's with girl?" Jennie said.

"whatever probably his new girlfriend" Lisa said.

"ok I'll call him her here. HEY-"Jennie yelled but I covered her mouth before she really said anything.

"what the hell y/n why did you ever my mouth" Jennie said annoyed.

"sorrybut I rally dot want to see hi after that this morning" said.

"wait what happened the morning" Lisa said teasing.

"n-nothing we just had a little conversation that lead to the wrong topic and turned it got awkward" I said nervously.

"oh I thought you guys really... but now thinking about it we really didn't hear anything so it does make sense that you guys didn't." Lisa said but still making it awkward.

"shut up I said that will never happen and plus e hates me , I hate him and plus he got him she fa new girl friend anyway" I said annoyed.

"ohhhh I smell jealousy here" lis asmod teasing me again.

"do you want me to leave/" I said asked her.

"no but fine I'll stop " Lisa said. Not long after we got our breakfast and we ate it deliciously. the latte was awesome, so much better than the one at the hotel.

After we ate we left quickly hope that Jimin didn't see us and it turned out he didn't which was good. We went back to the hotel and the teacher told us to go to the lobby and she also called Jimin. After we were all there she told us that we will be going to where we would perform and have the competition. We were so exited. We all got on the bus and drove there. Once we arrived, I was amazed by how big the building was.

I was anxious about what the inside looked like. We then went in and wow it was amazing. the stage was big. I can't believe that we will be dancing on that and I have a solo too.

"so kids I already asked the owner of the place and he said that if you guys want to practice on the stage, you can come anytime" the teacher said. Everyone cheered and I think I'll come here often. I mean who wouldn't.

the week went by pretty fast, we had training in the morning. Me and Jimi got into some small fights and pretty big ones like the one we had last night.

"chill your over reacting"Jimin said like it was nothing.

"over reacting? you say I'm over reacting when you are the one that ruined my life!! You mess with ,me school, you embarrass me in front of everyone, you freaking said I was your girlfriend!"I said.

"whats wrong with that, every girl wants to be my girlfriend." he said.

"what? every girl . well I'm not one of those every girl. Not everyone s attractive to a bitch like you, you know that." I said yelling at him.

"what do you mean bitch huh? your just a pity little girl that has no life and no friend and your so called friend chose to believe me over you so.... don't acted like a good girl that has a perfect life cause you don't" he said harshly.

"why are you bring that up and if I didn't forget, I'm pretty sure you the one that started all of this' I said.

"no your the one that ran into me that day. So basically it your fault and don't blame everything on me cause it will all end up back on you." he said. I hate the way he's being so calm.

"you know that your ego is out of this world. I don't know how a person like you can even exist in this world" I yelled.

"well at least I have a brighter future than you" he said.

"what do you mean? I work for my future not like you who just sit around all day doing nothing and fucking girls 24/7." I said.

"don't compare you low life to mine bitch"he said and with that he left and slammed the door.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I hate you park Jimin" I said softly as I cried.........

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

his chapter doesn't seem to be good and the ending seems a bit harsh. I feel bad now. But I hope you enjoyed it.

thanks...