pt. 15

jerk......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"hey let go! I don't want to sleep with you in the same room thats disgusting!" I said to him while he was dragging me.

"well your friend don't want to share a room with you and I'm pretty sure you don't want to share the same room with the teacher and plus I don't want to sleep on the floor its dirty. Well only if its made of gold." he said

"as if that could happen and plus I don't play with people so who knows what you will do to me" I said turning away.

"as if I want to. I've seen better. Any way your either sharing room with me or you can sleep in the hall way." he said.

"fiiiiiinnnnneee, but don't you dare do anything." I said pointing at him.

"ok ok I won't and never will." he said with his hands in the air.

"your right there will be nothing in the firs place but just in case I still can't trust a arrogant playboy like you." I said and with that I flipped my hair in his face, took the keys and walked off.

Jimin pov.

" w-what, huh" I looked around and saw someone enter my room.

"hey wait for me." I said running over there.

I entered the room and saw someone sitting on the bigger bed.

"hey I'm sleeping there get off" I yelled at her.

"oh really?" she said in a bitchy voice.

"well I got here first sooo..... TOO BAD" she said like she owned the place. Ha well she doesn't and I do because I'm rich and if I want I can buy this who hotel down if I want to.

"NO GET OFF.. I'm sleeping here and you are sleeping on the smaller bed" I yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING IN THE FIRST PLACE." she yelled back.OHH she's testing my patients.

" just setoff and we won't fight." I said to her.

"FINE, sleep here then you big bitchy baby " she said to me. Then I walked up to her and said" I'm not a baby and do what I say or else I will let you suffer." I said looking at her directly I the eyes, but then I noticed something. How come I've never. noticed that er eyes were so beautiful. OMG, what the hell are you thinking. This woman has made you so mad that you've gone MAD.

"fuck you bitch!" she said and walked to the door.

"also bring it on I..don't ...care!" and with that she blamed that door and stormed down the hallway I guess to lis and jennies room.

"ugghhhhh" I yelled to the ceiling in frustration.

"fine then wait for it, if you want to play like this, then we'll play like this " said smirking to myself.

your pov.

"who does he think he is, huh" I said mumbling to myself as I stomped down the hallway to lisa's room.

once I reached her room I knocked and not long after seen one opened the door and I just went ing without saying anything. I headed straight for the cup of water that was on the table.

"woah chill.. why are yours mad?" Lisa asked

"well what or WHOOOo else will make me this mad!" I said to Lisa.

" ohhh Jimin right. what?.... did you guys have a couple fight?' lis said doing weird things with her eye brows.

" what! for the last time we were never dating and never will." I said getting even more mad.

"ok ok calm down.. after that lunch room incident I don't think we trust him anymore to give you to him even if he really likes you. Lisa said.

"yeah- wait, what do you give...?" I said getting closer to Lisa.

"what do you mean give huh?" I said in her face.

"uhh nothing haha" she gave a nervous laugh and walked off pretending to be busy.

"whatever" I said.

Just then lisa's phone rang and she picked it up.

"hello?" she said and I got curious on what the phone call was about.

"oh ok I'll tell her." she said. What tell who?... tell me?

"well I have something to tell you y/n" Lisa said in a serious voice.

"w-what is it." I said nervously. why do I feel like something bad is going to happen.

"well the teacher called and said that.....*sigh* ... WE ARE GOING OUT FOR LUNCH!! hahahaha you should have seen your face! you look like you were going to cry! haha" Lisa said as she laughed.

"you bitch! why did you trick me like that. I thought that I had to go back to Korea and can't perform anymore.!!" I said chasing her around the room. Then someone knocked the door.

" girls its time for lunch we are all waiting for you guys." teacher yelled through the door.

"ok!!" we both yelled.

"I'll get you later " I said to Lisa and went to the door an open it and left. not log after she caught up with me.

once we got down stairs everyone was there.

"alright guys since everyone is here, let's go to lunch!" the teacher said.

"yes it's time for lunch !!!!" I said and left with the rest.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

thank you guys for reading.. what do you think will happen next?

hope you enjoyed ;]