Pt.6

edited

I will never regret..

___________________________________________

Y/n pov

" That jerk! " As I was complaining and stomping down the hall, I suddenly remembered " I have to sign up for the dance club!"

"Omg, I totally forgot!!"

I then quickly rushed to the dance room. 

" Please still be available..." 

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. I scanned the room and see... a dude? Wtf? He then turned around.

" Hello, Can I help you with anything?" He said with warm smile.

" Daaaammmmnn, this man is beautiful!!" I thought in my head.

"Actually yes,  I'm here to sign up for the dance club,"  I responded.

" Awesome, you're lucky. If you had come any later you might not get in. " He said still smiling at me.

"Does his face not hurt?" I whispered.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing.  Anyway, what do I do to sign up?" 

"You just have to fill out a piece of paper. I think I have the sign-up sheet around here somewhere. Mmmmm, where is it? " He said as he looked around.  

"Oh, here it is." He said and then handed it to me.

"You just write your name and last name here and blah blah blah, Oh, and what size clothes do you wear? " He said as he reached for a notepad.

I gave him a suspicious look.

" Don't misunderstand. We have this big competition we do every year, so we need to get the costumes for you if you want to attend and you check  right here if you can attend." He said and pointed out the question on the sheet.

" You mean that yearly dance competition that every dance team in Korea will have to compete in and the winning team can learn from that really famous choreographer!!!!" I said with my eyes wide.

"Yes, and you should fill in the sheet first." He said chuckling.

"Oh yes!!" I filled it in.

"and yes I will attend."

After I was done, I handed it to him.

"Great and Y/n right?" He said.

"Yes! And u are?..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Hoseok but call me J-hope and I'm the president and choreographer for the dance club." He introduced.

"Ok J-hope.  Oh, and when is practice? Also, do we have practice today?" I asked.

"It is every day after all the classes and yes, we do have practice today."  He said smiling.