19

"I still don't believe this is a good idea Joohyun", Taehyung chewed on his lower lip as he watched the screen, waiting for their flight to be announced. Mingyu was sleeping, a light blue blanket covering his body. "Taehyung", Joohyun sighed, turning around to face the younger. She cupped his face and placed a soft kiss on his nose. "Do you trust me?"

Did he? Did he really trust her? Yes. More than he trusted himself actually. Whenever she held his hand, whenever she looked him into his eyes, he knew he was safe. He knew that when she was around everything would turn out better. A year ago he would never ever believe that if someone told him he will be able to go near to people, or even touch them. With Joohyun he learned to fight his fears.

His fear of being touched, or touching someone. His fear of trusting people, because he believed that sooner or later they will just prove him wrong. But with Joohyun he learned that when you learn to love yourself, people will love you too. If you want to face your fears, you need someone to do it with. It is okay if you have fears or some problems. Everyone does. Nobody is perfect. If you wouldn't have those, then it would be an even bigger problem.

Don't overthink situations in which you think you got embarrassed or you think people will make fun of you. They have their own issues and fears. Because God creates everyone individually. And every human being has its deficiency, otherwise, there would be no reason to actually be alive. Humans were sent to earth so they see and learn, so they try to change and be a better someone.

So instead of worrying about doing everything wrong, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and face your fears. Fight them. Prove everyone wrong. Show them that you can do it. Remember, when they point a finger at you, three fingers are pointing back at them.

"Yes, I trust you."

Joohyung smiled with a nod. "Then let's go", she pointed at the screen, showing that their flight was ready. Taehyung pushed Mingyu's wheelchair to the check-in. And at that moment, Taehyung actually realized what he was about to do. He would start a new life. With the two most important people in his life. And there was no one that could stop him now.