★Ryan Special Ending Episode 3

Flashback 14 years ago:
Ryan:5
Kaniya:5

"Mrs. Tremaine.. Where's Niya?" I asked

"She's in her room." Mrs. Tremaine answered while cutting the vegetables.

"Is she still crying?"  I asked softly.

"Yeah."

"Okay." I ran out the kitchen and up towards Kaniya's room. I knocked on the door.

"Niya... Its me Ryan!" I shouted.

"Go away! *sniff* I don't want to see you!" Niya shouted back

"Please Niya I want to talk to you." I said. I heard to reply, "please niya."

I then heard the door unlocking. A small flustered face peeked from it as she sniff drying her wet eyes.

"What *sniff* do you *sniff* want Ryan?" She ask in between sniffing.

"Can I cone in? I ask.

She then went quite for a moment then open the door for me, she close the door then look at me.

Couldn't hold back the tears anymore Kaniya started crying again.

"Why do you have to go?" She said while crying.

I walked up to Kaniya and pulled her into a hug.

"Don't cry Niya I won't be gone for long." I said trying to comfort her

But Kaniya keep on crying.

"Hey look what I got for you." I whispered in her ear.

Kaniya let go of me sniff.

I then dug into my pocket and pulled out 2 necklaces, detachable heart pendant with the initial 'R+K'. The pendant was atttach to the two necklace.

"A necklace?" Niya asked confused, "What does it stand for?"

"Ryan+Kaniya." I said.

She slightly nodded

I then smiled at Niya and detached the heart, in half. Then held it up towards her then spoke,

"Niya I want you to promise me, no matter what do not lose this. When I come back, just like the two piece of our necklaces joining, we'll be together."

Niya eyes widened, as I place the necklace around her neck. She turn towards me then launch herself at me we both stumbled over.

"Idiot, don't take long to come back to me...... Okay." Niya said while she held on to me crying but she was smiling.

"Okay." I said.

End of Flashback.

💖💖💖