★Ryan Episode 3

Today wasn't going out good for me ever since I found out that Ryan likes someone else. I've been feeling sluggish, laying lazily in the couch I fan my skin.

(Just great...)

My skin was getting hot. I sigh then got up and walk to my room.

After changing I wrap the robe around me, I grab a towel and made my way up on the roof.

I stood on the white tiles besides the 10×20 foot carpi model swimming pool, which was Kidney shape.

As the sun shone down on the pool the water shimmer, reflecting what ever what was above it.

It felt like the water was calling me to enter it. I took off my robe revealing a blue bikini.

Resting it on the chair I then sit down at the edge of the pool. I place my feet in the water enjoying the cold water beneath my feet I then got in the water.

I avoided the deeper part of the pool for I can't swim. I enjoy the water on my skin as it cools my body down.

A few minutes layer....I got out of the pool and dry my skin with the towel, it was evening and the sun wasn't so hot. I put on the robe, and went off the roof back to my bedroom. I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower......

I was now in my room. Still wrap in my towel, I was feeling unsure on what to wear. I decide to try on everything until I feel comfortable...

In the end I ended up wearing a summer theme, floral white mini pattern skirt and crop top.

I look at my hair which was in curls. I then plaited my hair from the fount center too my ear.

(I need an hairpin.)

Remembering the gift Ryan had give me I stretch my free hand and open the box.

(Ahhhh....This will work)

I took out the hairpin and stick it in my hair holding the plait in.

The light chains brush pass my ears. I then look in the mirror. I smile.

It was perfect, the hairpin also compliment the clothes I was wearing.

I turn around from my dresser and look at the time.

4:45p.m.

(I was so caught up in changing clothing that I took longer than expected.)

"I wonder what to do now?" I said.

A cool breezes blew through my window.

I smile.

(It's been a while since I had the feeling of sand under my feet.)

"Alright." I said, knowing where am going next

"Knock, knock, knock."

"Uh?"

I eyebrow frown.

(I wasn't expecting anyone today..and this late...)

I walk out my room towards the fount door.

I unlock it then open the door.

I gasp.

💖💖💖💖