Childhood Love-Ryan Riley Chapter 3

Ryan Episode 1:

Ryan stop at my sudden shout and turn around as I ask,

"Where are you going now?"

"Heading home." He said.

I took the opportunity to spend more time with him. I mean it's been thirteen years since I've saw him.

"I'll take you home." I said

"It's okay, I'll take the bus." He look at me, "besides my house is far from here down that side." He pointed.

I then smile.

"Great, My parents and I are staying at a newly brought villa off the coast of there." I said.

"So come, I'll drop you." I continue.

Ryan sigh in defeat as he walk back towards the car. I open the door then grab on to his hand pulling him inside.

"Hey!" Ryan said as he duck to prevent his head from hitting against the car door frame.

I giggle as he close the door.

"Be careful next time."  He said as he slightly bump me on the head. The driver started the car and drove off.

"You don't have to hit me on the head yah know." I said while pouting and holding on to my head.

"Am sorry." He said playfully then play with my hair.

I shook him off as he started to laugh I turn my back on him.

(I should of made him catch the bus, only thing he does right now is make fun of and tease me)

But I can't help it. Seeing Ryan smile makes me smile.

I held on to my chest.

(What's with this warm feeling I've been having.)

When Ryan was about to leave earlier I felt something begin pulled away from me.

I held on to my chest tighter.

(I wonder what that means.... Is it because I haven't saw him in such a long time or is it something more than that.)

..... I remain silence.

💖💖