★Ryan Ending Episode 2:

(Hmmm.....what's taking him so long.)

Ryan had left the living room and went in the kitchen 30minutes ago.

I wasn't good at waiting for someone, am working on getting rid of that habit of mines.

(I need to do something to get my mind off of things.......)

30 seconds later.

"Teehehe."

I found myself in an awkward position on the couch. My head was hanging from the couch and my feet was resting on the chair back.

(Its like I was sitting opposite on the couch.)

I then try stretching my hand to eat a popcorn. Luckily I manage to get it in my mouth without turning the bowl over.

"I see something's never change." Ryan said.

I was so busy trying to get the popcorn from the bowl to my mouth that I didn't notice Ryan was there looking at me.

"Ahh..Hello there." I said shaking my hand.

Ryan shake his head.

"It's you're fault." I said turning my body around, "You were talking long."

Ryan turn away from me between clench teeth, "Niya you should know who to do those things around."

I laugh.

When I was sitting properly on the couch I look at Ryan.

"What took you so long?" I ask

"I was making a drink." He said.

Even out of the bar, he will be making drinks.

I smile, "Okay."

He then sat next to me and pass me a drink.

"But am not finish with this one."

"It doesn't matter just taste it. Its something I've been trying out, luckily your kitchen had the right ingredients."

I look at the green liquid then back at Ryan.

"Okay."

After agreeing to try it out, He pass the glass to me, taking it from him, i held it up to my mouth. Parting my lips the glass touch it as I took a mouthful.

Ryan look at me patiently waiting for an answer.

(What's up with this drink?)

💖💖