★Ryan Special Episode 5 part 1

I continue to drink until it was finish. Am glad that he remember my birthday. I smile a little but it fade as my time here was coming to an end.

Ryan notice my sudden change in mood and ask, " You have to go right?"

I nod.

"Don't worry I'll visit you when I have the time." He said.

I perk up, "Really!?"

"Yeah I mean I do... Still owe you a gift."  He said.

My mood brighten up a bit, "it's a Promise." I held out my finger.

"I see you haven't change your ways." He smile and held out his pinky finger wrapping it around mines.

"I promise."

I was smiling brightly now. "Teehee."

We used to do this a lot when we're kids to seal a deal off. Its a bit childish but I still love doing it.

"What?" Ryan ask.

"Its nothing I was just thinking how we used to do this a lot as kids." I smile.

"Yeah." Ryan said smiling.

We then let go of each other finger. I then grab my things.

"I have to go now." I said

I then stood up but fail to stand on my own I sat back on the chair.

Ryan got up and held out his hand towards me. I hold on to his hand as he gently pull me to my feet.

He then wrapped his hand firmly around my waist.

(Wow I didn't know Ryan was this strong.)

His grip around my waist was strong but yet it was still gentle.

He then let my body lean against his. I look up to see Ryan. He was avoiding eyes contact with me but I could of heard his heart beating fast.

(Is he nervous)

Deep in my thoughts I wasn't watching where I was going when I felt my feet slip because of the heels. I felt Ryan grip slipping away from me as I fall.

"Niya!" He shout.

THUD!

💖💖💖