Childhood Love-Ryan Riley Chapter 2

★Ryan Episode 1:

I exit the car that had came to a stop in fount of a 70 feet ( 21 metres approx.) seven story building. I enter the building and made my way to the elevator.

My parents had brought me here recently for my 18th birthday and because of that I remember clearly where to go.

I enter the V.I.P card, the buttons turned from blue to Red indicating that I can click any floor of my choice. I clicked the 7th button going up.

The elevator operates in two way. When the buttons are blue you can chose any floor from 1-6. These floor are available for non V.I.P users. When entering the V.I.P card, it turns red the user have choices from 1-7.

Ding.

The door opened letting me in as I enter the spacious dim room. What I like most about this place is the small lights that is engrave in the floor making a partway and the moon lit view that display an amazing Art work of the moon (This only occurs when the full moon is out.)

I was lucky last time because it was a full moon on my birthday.

The privacy they provide is also top of the charts, because the chairs has such high backs arrange in a circular arrangement no one can't be seen, nor can't you look at other people only those who are sitting with you.

I walk towards one of the empty seats and sat down. I pick up the list of drinks they provided.

"Good evening, what would you like for today?" A person ask

(That voice, where did I hear it before.)

I quickly shot my head up away from the drink menu to see the person.

"Ryan?!" I almost shout out.

"Niya!?" He ask.

💖