★Ryan Episode 2

"Hey Niya. How has it been going with you're patents?" He ask

I turn around facing him.

"Linda and Andrew are doing fine, nothing hasn't change since you have left." I said.

"She still love wondering huh?" He ask.

I smile.

"Yeah." I said then asked, "How's Uncle John doing?"

His father's name is John, we're not related but since I was a kid, I've been calling him Uncle.

"He's doing great." He said.

"What about your stepmother and stepbrother?"

"She's not a bad person. I didn't like her at first as a kid but then I found out she wasn't like the evil stepmothers I've read in books." He said laughing He continue, "Alexis and I are going fine, we're like brothers now."

(I guess Alexis is the name of his stepbrother.)

"That's good you're getting along with your stepmother and sibling." I said.

The drinks that I had taken had start to take effect on me.

Without knowing I found my head resting on Ryan's shoulder.

"I have a funny feeling you only wanted me here as a body pillow." He said.

I play along with him, holding on to his shirt I pull myself closer to him.

I snuggle in some more, "yup."

Although his shoulder felt uncomfortable I didn't mind it.

Ryan then took his fingers and ran it through my hair and let it fall loosely covering the expose cleavage.

He took a deep breath.

I felt my mind getting fuzzy as he spoke,

"You really haven't change since then."

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"You get serious when it's time and then you get childish and let your guard down."

"Am with you after all. I know you well Ryan and I thrust you." I look up at him.

"So even when am drunk I know you'll take care of me." I continue then smile at him.

His eyes widen as he stutter, "Ye yeah."

I then rest my head on a more comfortable spot which was his leg.

I felt my mind going blank as I close me eyes.

I heard the driver laugh softly, "Brings back memory doesn't it Ryan."

Ryan pat me on my hair as he spoke softly, "Yeah it does."

I then fall asleep.

💖