★Ryan Ending Episode 3

My body was telling me not to swallow but yet my mind wasn't following. I close my eyes swallowing it. I felt a sensation shot throughout my body as it got hot.

Not only the drink was strong, the ingredients he use was added with the right measurements. It tasted like he add cinnamon. Under the strong-ness of the drink there was a faint sweetness. It taste like honey, my eyes widen. This drink wasn't the type to attract my gender but it's the opposite.

I place the drink on the table and collapse on the couch fluster. I felt my energy draining away from me.

(If I drink all of this... I'll be out in second... Even a mouthful was enough to get me like this.)

"How was it?" He ask.

I look at him and nod.

"Here drink this." He give me a glass of white liquid.

I looked at the drink.

"Its Soda water, despite its taste, it's good when drinking to prevent drunkenness." He explain.

I took the glass from him I gulp it down. The liquid sting my tongue. It was slightly sour.

I felt the hotness in my body subside slowly as I drink all the liquid.

"So what was that?" I asked.

"Honestly I don't know." He said laughing.

"I tasted spices in it." I said

"Oh yeah... Some spices enhance the strong-ness of the drink while some subside it. I try added honey also but It seems you tasted the honey after. I guess I was going for a more manlier drink. Sorry for making you drink that." He apologize after explaining to me.

"Its okay, anyway let's start watching the movie." I said trying to change the subject which work.

"Okay." He said sitting besides me.

I grab the bowl of popcorn while he pick the remote up.

"So what are we going to watch?" I try asking him again.

"A horror movie." He said pressing the remote. Turning the television on.

(A horror movie huh?..... Now this is going to be interesting.)

Ever since we were kids, horror movies was our favourite. Usually we ended up shouting at the characters, then yelling at each other about being right about a scene. But in the end we ended up laughing.

I haven't watch horror movies in a while. So I am waiting with anticipation to see the outcome of it.

💖