xii

~ Perrie ~

"Hey Jadey? You ready?" I yelled up the stairs. For once, Jade had taken longer than me to get ready, which I was surprised about.

"Yeah! Just a sec," I heard her shout back. Jonnie was sitting on the couch with Sam, watching the football match.

"What's taking her so long?" I muttered, pacing the hall. "We'll miss the movie!"

"You want me to go up and see?" Mum said. I smiled.

"No thanks, Mum. It'll be okay."

"Ready baba," Jade said from the top of the stairs. I looked up and my mouth dropped open. She looked beautiful in her long black dress. "Come on!" she said. I didn't move. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. How was I so lucky to get a girlfriend as beautiful as her?

"Perrie," she said. "We're gonna miss the movie!"

"Yeah, Pez, snap out of it," Sam said, from the couch.

"Uh, yeah. Um, sure. Let's go," I stuttered. Jade shook her head, playfully. We said goodbye to everyone and Mum made a big fuss over it and made us take a photo. Finally she let us go and we quickly ran out to the car. We were definitely going to be late now!

"You look gorgeous," I said after we were on the road.

"So do you," Jade replied. I smiled and reached over to take her hand, giving it a squeeze. She squeezed mine back and we drove in comfortable silence to the cinema. We parked in the parking lot across the street from the movies and quickly ran across the road. We got there just in time. We sat in our seats; popcorn and a drink each. I couldn't help but look at her a bit more, studying every single detail about her. She looked up and caught me just as the lights went down. She smirked.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer," she whispered.

"Good idea," I murmured and pulled my phone out of my bag.

"Pez, I was joking," Jade whispered.

"I wasn't," I said. "Smile!" A grin formed on her face and I snapped the photo.

"Love you." I muttered, looking at the perfect picture and then up at the beauty beside me.

"Love you too," she whispered back. "Now put that away and let's watch the movie."

~ Back at the house ~

~ Sam ~

"Bye!" I called as Jade and Perrie ran out the door. Perrie was right, Jade did look beautiful. That black dress showed off her body well. I literally couldn't take my eyes off her. When they were taking the photo, I'm 100% sure Jade made eye contact with me. But now she was gone and I was sad. Jonnie and I sat in the living room, watching the footie on the T.V.

"Hey Jonnie? Can I tell you something?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Sure! What's up?" he said, not taking his eyes off the T.V.

"You can't say a word to anyone. Not even your Mum or Perrie," I warned.

"Okay! Just tell me!"

"Okay, okay. Keep your knickers on! I think . . . I know that I . . . like Jade," I whispered.

"Huh?" Jonnie said, tearing his eyes from the telly.

"I like Jade, okay?!" I said in a normal talking voice.

"Why?" I gave Jonnie a Look.

"She's beautiful and fun to be around and funny and cute. Why else would I like her?" I said, counting each think on my fingers.

"But what about Cecelia? What about Perrie?" he asked, full attention on me. Cecelia was my girlfriend at the moment.

"I'm not planning on telling Jade. I was just gonna keep it to myself. I still love Cecelia," I said. Jonnie was silent for a while. "Please don't tell Perrie. After what just happened, it'll hurt her," I said.

"I won't."

"But just seeing her with Perrie hurts."

"Just like seeing Jade with you will hurt Perrie," Jonnie shot in.

"I know. I know. That's why I'm not going to say anything. I don't want to hurt her."

"Good. Now shut up. I want to finish watching the game," Jonnie says. There's a sharp tone to his voice. If I didn't know him better, I'd think he was just confused. But he was mad. Mad at me.

~ Jade ~

"Omg! Best movie ever!" I exclaimed as Perrie and I walked out of the theatre, hand in hand.

"Yes! I loved the part where she attacked him!" Perrie said as we crossed the road. We had just watched 'The Other Woman' and it was hilarious!

"Me too!"

"But now, it's time for food!" Perrie exclaimed, opening my door for me. I chuckled and she closed my door and ran around to the drivers side.

"You're always thinking about food, aren't you?" I said as Perrie pulled out into the traffic.

"No. Not when I'm thinking about you. Unless you're food, then yes. If you were food then that's probably why I like you," Perrie joked. I laughed.

"Well, sorry to disappoint but I'm not food," I said. Perrie laughed as well and we joked until we get to the restaurant. We sat down at our table, and studied the menu, commenting on each meal. The waitress came and took our orders.

"Jadey?" Perrie asked once the waitress had gone.

"Yeah?" She took my hands, looking straight into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I grinned. "Of course!" Perrie's face broke out into a smile and she leaned over the table to kiss me. "My next holidays are in July. Just in time for you birthday." I grinned again.

"Perfect," Perrie murmured as out food came. We smiled at each other and tucked in, talking about random stuff through the meal. Once we'd finished, Perrie paid the bill (which I wasn't that pleased about but she insisted) and we hopped in the car and headed home. We greeted everyone and instantly went upstairs and crashed.

"Thank you for the perfect night," I whispered to Perrie once we were cosy in bed.

"You're welcome, baba. I did it because I love you." She kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, Pez."